A Great Day Out - It's In The Bag! Post Pics Please

Love that bag. Have it in 4 colors now and the True Red is going on sale for the public one so I'm debating.

Seeing pic of Jersey Shore brings back great memories for me. Grew up in Fair Lawn. Living in Texas now and all we have close is the polluted Gulf, ugh. Galveston is not the shore!

Thank you, I love it too and I am debating a third one. True Red would be beautiful for the summer and the price of this bag with leather this soft is amazing, especially on sale. Sorry to be an enabler but you may be sorry if you don't jump on it and you change your mind and it's gone. Better to grab it, see if it's love or not and you can always return it if it's not. Us Jersey Girls can leave the shore but the shore never leaves us. Texas is great too but Hope you get to come back and visit home.

Where did you break in a new bag? Just got my Daily in Cornflower and decided to break her in on a day trip with my DH to the Jersey Shore. Finally sunshine and warm breezes at the Jersey Shore. I'm a wrinkled mess but my Daily looks great!
Wow, great picture of a lovely day ! Twins on the bag !
I miss it there but still visit my hometown & friends. I grew up in Brick and frequented Point pleasant, Seaside, Belmar... But basically "lived" at the Ocean County mall .