3 Loves or 2 Loves + JUC?

Congratulations! All the options look great on you. I’m curious if you felt you would have purchased your white gold one had you already had two yellow? Would the desire for three still be there?

Thank you! ❤

This is a great question. I think for me the desire for three would have been there regardless, because I wanted an everyday white gold piece to tie together my platinum/diamond engagement ring to the yellow gold loves. And I like two yg loves together better than I like a wg and yg, so just a yg and wg wouldn’t have satisfied me.

I think of my yg plain as the true Cartier classic love, and then I think of the yg 4 diamond as the transition piece into the wg 4 diamond love. It’s all very methodical :smile:

I do think a juc is still in my future, but it would be the wg with diamond and I would wear it alone with my e-ring. No loves to distract this piece (attached a photo of the clou with my ring). It’s a very powerful piece on its own. But the wg juc with diamond isn’t an everyday piece to tie together my yg loves...and because I wouldn’t wear it everyday like my loves, it just doesn’t excite me as much to purchase it.

Hope this helps. I think wayyy too much about flow and how I want all my pieces to work! My current dilemma is the perfect everyday vca pendant so any tips on that are very welcome!

DBA3C006-0CB2-4FCB-83BA-88B69A06CE5A.png

Last edited:
Thank you! ❤

This is a great question. I think for me the desire for three would have been there regardless, because I wanted an everyday white gold piece to tie together my platinum/diamond engagement ring to the yellow gold loves. And I like two yg loves together better than I like a wg and yg, so just a yg and wg wouldn’t have satisfied me.

I think of my yg plain as the true Cartier classic love, and then I think of the yg 4 diamond as the transition piece into the wg 4 diamond love. It’s all very methodical :smile:

I do think a juc is still in my future, but it would be the wg with diamond and I would wear it alone with my e-ring. No loves to distract this piece (attached a photo of the clou with my ring). It’s a very powerful piece on its own. But the wg juc with diamond isn’t an everyday piece to tie together my yg loves...and because I wouldn’t wear it everyday like my loves, it just doesn’t excite me as much to purchase it.

Hope this helps. I think wayyy too much about flow and how I want all my pieces to work! My current dilemma is the perfect everyday vca pendant so any tips on that are very welcome!

View attachment 4867504
Wow, I think this is the perfect combo and looks great on you! I‘be been thinking Of doing something similar because my wedding set is white gold but I wear my yellow gold loves on my right wrist partly because they don’t really go together. Thanks for sharing this inspiration.

Reactions: Frenchart88
I have one Love bracelet in yellow gold with 4 diamonds and a white JUC with diamonds. I absolutely love how a white JUC with diamonds looks. But now, I would probably take the second Love instead of JUC first. Love i wear on my left hand, I'm right-handed and I'm more comfortable when my right hand is free at home. When I wear both bracelets together (JUC has sharp edges on the hat) and the hat damage Love a lot. If on the contrary, then the end is often layered on Love and rubs the whole side. I understand that scratches are in principle inevitable, but that a nail damages Love greatly by itself and without my special participation, frankly it annoys me) The second reason that I first learned not from a consultant, but on this forum, and only after buying my the consultant confirmed that it is also better not to remove the JUC and wear it 24/7. But I bought it to take it off at night and put it on if necessary) And now I have a fear that I used to often take it off at night, that the mechanism might be damaged. And now the very thought that wearing a JUC separately from Love on the right hand should 24/7 also annoys me.

P.S. Hope you understand, my English not so good.

Reactions: Frenchart88
For me I would like buy next time second Love and more then two Loves on me it’s too much. But on others people 3,4,5 Love bracelets - no problem, also beautyfull.
So if you now have Love, and later planed buy more, For next bracelets I would vote for JUC and not for Love)))

Reactions: GucciGoneWild
Thank you! ❤

View attachment 4867504

Thank you! I know exactly what you mean. I have two yellow gold loves (one four diamonds) and one yellow gold JUC with diamonds. It feels like too much a lot of the time with the three and I adore the JUC on its own. It’s actually become my favorite bracelet and I can’t tell exactly why. So I was wearing two loves on one wrist and single JUC on opposite. Now I have to say I took off my loves and am only wearing the JUC. ?!?!

I have been through many variations/combos of the love bracelet and I do really love the way two look together. I’m not sure if I would own more and I’m not even sure I’m a two loves girl . I might actually just be a one love girl. Only time will tell... sigh

Btw I love the way the JUC looks by itself on you with your wedding set. Stunning and my favorite look of yours.

Thank you! I know exactly what you mean. I have two yellow gold loves (one four diamonds) and one yellow gold JUC with diamonds. It feels like too much a lot of the time with the three and I adore the JUC on its own. It’s actually become my favorite bracelet and I can’t tell exactly why. So I was wearing two loves on one wrist and single JUC on opposite. Now I have to say I took off my loves and am only wearing the JUC. ?!?!

I have been through many variations/combos of the love bracelet and I do really love the way two look together. I’m not sure if I would own more and I’m not even sure I’m a two loves girl . I might actually just be a one love girl. Only time will tell... sigh

Btw I love the way the JUC looks by itself on you with your wedding set. Stunning and my favorite look of yours.

Thank you!! I agree 100% - I think I’ll alternate and just wear either the loves or clou on my left hand. Watch or nothing will go on the right (I like a super clean look). What I’m lusting after these days is the JUC wg with diamonds and want to wear that with the new 2020 vca holiday pendant and simple diamond studs. Spectacular. Now I can’t get the image out of my mind LOL

Long time lurker first time poster...I’m trying to think long term about my cartier collection and I love pieces I can wear everyday. I currently own the yg regular size love bracelet and the wg 4 diamond regular size love bracelet. Where I am torn: should I add another yg 4 diamond love OR a yg juc with diamonds next? My worry with the juc is I just won’t get much use from it. I do think the perfect stack is two loves and a juc but I also really love the look of three loves - on me, two yg and one wg. But would it feel too heavy on the wrist over time? I also worry about screws becoming loose.
Any help is very appreciated as I am very confused! Thank you.

View attachment 4863284

View attachment 4863285

View attachment 4863286
Love the 3- looks gorgeous on you. And the single JUC looks amazing, wow. May I ask what size you chose for the 3 loves and the JUC? We have a similar wrist size and curious to hear how 3 fit on you with the size you chose. Thanks so much!

I am so glad this post has generated such a response (and hopefully helps others). Can confirm the diamond JUC feeling uncomfortable and weighty and I also think it needs to be separated on its own - at least on me, which I know means I wouldn’t wear it often because I wear my watch everyday on the other arm. For that much money I don’t want it to sit in the closet! I’m not a fan of the non diamond juc or thin juc as to me the sm feels hollow or like wire. I’ve thought about a thin love but on me it looks weird with the regular loves. Everyone is different! ❤ Three days later and I love my little trio more and more, and just so glad I got it before the price increase!
May you share some pics of the trio? Your stack is amazing, :heart: Is it comfy to wear on your left hand, and watch on right? I'm thinking of trying that! Thanks!

Long time lurker first time poster...I’m trying to think long term about my cartier collection and I love pieces I can wear everyday. I currently own the yg regular size love bracelet and the wg 4 diamond regular size love bracelet. Where I am torn: should I add another yg 4 diamond love OR a yg juc with diamonds next? My worry with the juc is I just won’t get much use from it. I do think the perfect stack is two loves and a juc but I also really love the look of three loves - on me, two yg and one wg. But would it feel too heavy on the wrist over time? I also worry about screws becoming loose.
Any help is very appreciated as I am very confused! Thank you.

View attachment 4863284

View attachment 4863285

View attachment 4863286
Hi- sorry to write again but I’m going into cartier today. Do you remember if yours here (the 3 loves) are 16s? We have almost identical wrist/forearm but because of limited production they don’t have 3 16s for me to try. would love to know what size you went with! Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you so much everyone As fate/luck would have it, I had a last minute appointment late yesterday at the 5th ave store in NYC. I was so surprised but they had one last 4 diamond yg regular love in my size. I knew inventory was very low due to the price increase that took effect here today. My SA confirmed no price increase on the JUC with diamonds in the regular size for this cycle, so I decided to wait on that one, and snapped up the yg love! I do agree the JUC will be nice to add for variety, maybe next year. But now I plan to wear two loves at a time and I love the ability to mix yg/yg or yg/wg combo depending on what other jewelry I’m wearing. I couldn’t be happier with my new addition. Two yg loves are very elegant/clean looking for anyone that’s considering it. You guys are the best - thank you again! ❤

View attachment 4864808

View attachment 4864809

View attachment 4864810
Are you still loving your two YG loves? I’ve been wanting to add a 4 diamond YG to my YG love for a while now! Part of me also likes the way one YG looks with a JUC, but I’m really leaning toward two loves.

If I have to choose a stack it be 1 plain love and regular JUC or regular JUC with thin love. Here's mine I was thinking of adding a small JUC but I don't like how flimsy it is. No diamonds for me looks too dressy.

Size 16 for loves yellow, white and rose with rainbow stones

Size 15 for both clash and juc all in rose

SmartSelect_20220708-161153_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: xblackxstarx
Thank you so much everyone As fate/luck would have it, I had a last minute appointment late yesterday at the 5th ave store in NYC. I was so surprised but they had one last 4 diamond yg regular love in my size. I knew inventory was very low due to the price increase that took effect here today. My SA confirmed no price increase on the JUC with diamonds in the regular size for this cycle, so I decided to wait on that one, and snapped up the yg love! I do agree the JUC will be nice to add for variety, maybe next year. But now I plan to wear two loves at a time and I love the ability to mix yg/yg or yg/wg combo depending on what other jewelry I’m wearing. I couldn’t be happier with my new addition. Two yg loves are very elegant/clean looking for anyone that’s considering it. You guys are the best - thank you again! ❤️

View attachment 4864808

View attachment 4864809

View attachment 4864810
I love your combo of two loves with the guilloche! I am considering the Guilloche to add to my two YG loves (1 regular, 1 4 diamond) What size are your loves? Does the guilloche slide over your loves? do you have a photo showing how this combo sits on your wrist in real life situations? Thank you for any insight you can give!

It's a matter of personal preference, but that's actually what I wear now and love it like that. I used to have the original JUC but traded it in for the smaller JUC b/c when I wore the original JUC and 2 loves, I found it to be very heavy and just too much for me. I'm also a petite person. lol. ;) Also, I didn't like the way I saw the big nail head stick out when looking at my stack.
Hi! Do you happen to have a photo of your stack? This is the combo I'm considering and don't see very often. Thx!