“3 in 1” Hermes Birkin from Fall/Winter 2021 Collection

I was just offered a cassis three in one B and would love to hear more from those of you that have one. I'm not a clutch person at all so not sure what that detachable part would add (other than $$$). Not convinced but might go see it.
I'm not much of a clutch person myself, either (at least not a "large" clutch like the one the 3-en-1 comes with), but I love my 3-en-1. I typically use it either with the clutch fastened, where it looks like a "regular" Birkin, or as a tote sans clutch. It doesn't hurt to take a look at it in person and see what you think!

I was just offered a cassis three in one B and would love to hear more from those of you that have one. I'm not a clutch person at all so not sure what that detachable part would add (other than $$$). Not convinced but might go see it.

OMG.. I hope you get it and post pics, so that I can drool all over my phone. I’ve always loved cassis. A 3in one would be so special.

I have been using mine for a while now. And I LOVE it!!!
I mostly use it without the clutch. It feels so light and practical (no flap in the way every time you put or take sthg out of the bag) and special (even if I'm the only one to know it ).
And I agree so far it was only seen in neutral colors. Cassis would add even more flavour to that already special (but in a subtle way) Birkin!

Thanks for sharing your experiences @Suncoelst and @ouicestmoi
I ended up passing on this offer...I have a LV speedy in aubergine which is so similar to cassis that I felt I would be duplicating it. And I carry it rarely now due to the color which no longer works as well with my wardrobe. However, I did tell my SA that I would be interested in a 3 in 1 in another color.

I ended up passing on this offer...I have a LV speedy in aubergine which is so similar to cassis that I felt I would be duplicating it. And I carry it rarely now due to the color which no longer works as well with my wardrobe. However, I did tell my SA that I would be interested in a 3 in 1 in another color.
Sounds like you made the right decision under the circumstances. I hope another offer makes its way to you soon! :smile:

• Thanks
Reactions: tinkerbell68
Yes then that’s understandable (color wise) but as about the model, I’d pick another 3 in 1 any day!

• Love
Reactions: tinkerbell68