25th Anniversary Baquette Drops Now!

So lovely!!! Yes I love the green sequins as well. After spending a decade on Chanel stuff ($60k+++++). The prior decade on LV stuff ($40k). I'm all for supporting Fendi nowadays. There products - gorgeous, nearly affordable luxury! There customer service is actual Customer Service!!! They are lovely humans! If you have a problem they don't make you wait a year to resolve or completely blow you off. My Chanel earrings that I bought Summer 2021 ($1.6k) have been in repair for 5 months now! Most importantly, they care and they aren't horrible SNOBS!
Thank you. That's great to know!!

I like the pink one for my girl. But how long does the sequin last? Does it come apart easily?
fendi-x-sarah-jessica-parker-baguette-bag-4-770x430.jpg

Hi Ladies,

It looks ALL of these lovely 25th Anniversary Sequins Baquette's are sold out now in the US. No surprise that holiday shoppers have scooped up the last bit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221221_124145_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221221_124145_Samsung Internet.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 15
I took her out today! First I paraded her with the runway clutch stroll to see my BFF Fendi SA. He almost stumbled. Then I went to Chanel to picked up my $1575 earrings in repair. Every single CHANEL SA nearly fell on the floor! Then I proceeded to tease the entire mall population.... Eyes rolling, GASPS, Mouths dropping! I paired her with my Dolce Gabanna Multi colored vest over a Victorian styled white blouse (think Prince) under my black leather moto jacket and black jeans. The vest has a hint of turquoise.

Sooo much Baquette Luv out there!

One last comment here. I forgot to mention that I'm using a Samoga purse organizer for this Baquette. I highly recommend purchasing it as it will protect the interior leather from scratches. It is also nice for keeping the Baquette shaped. I purchased my samoga from a company in China $80 but 6 weeks lead time. https://samorga.com/

Hello, can anyone please comment on the quality of the bag? I have read instances online of some of the sequins falling off and loose threads. Has anyone had a similar situation?
Hi,

Well I haven't had this experience. However, I have not carried her much. I would be curious to know how often the bag is being carried. I asked because it is not meant to be carried everyday.

As to the sequins it is sewn in rather well. I would say it bends easily but it would take a mishap for it to just be falling off. Like a SJP robbery kinda mishap. I owned the previous version in gold. I wore it crossbody which was not the intended and the crystals fell off having rubbed against my body. I really would be very surprised that the sequins is dropping off though!

Hi,

Well I haven't had this experience. However, I have not carried her much. I would be curious to know how often the bag is being carried. I asked because it is not meant to be carried everyday.

As to the sequins it is sewn in rather well. I would say it bends easily but it would take a mishap for it to just be falling off. Like a SJP robbery kinda mishap. I owned the previous version in gold. I wore it crossbody which was not the intended and the crystals fell off having rubbed against my body. I really would be very surprised that the sequins is dropping off though!
Do you mind sending the link that you found with this issue? I will also recheck my Baquette tomorrow. This makes me nervous. I promoted Fendi hard this year. Plus after the issues with the gold Baquette I don't want to have issues with this one. BTW those Italians can't offer any repairs so I ended up getting my money back on the gold one. They Also couldn't give me any crystals to get the Baquette repaired elsewhere which is ridiculous since the crystals are on every single sequins Baquette since then.

Take Care