2024 VCA Wishlist

Hoping to get my first VCA in 2024 (:

Perlee clover bracelet in WG (or RG?)

Or sweet perlee?
Welcome to the slippery slope! How about Perlee Clover in RG and later add sweet Perlee in WG? Once you add one, you can’t stop at one. A lesson, all of us VCA lovers learnt the hard way, slipping and sliding all the way to a bottomless pit (we still are :biggrin:)

Welcome to the slippery slope! How about Perlee Clover in RG and later add sweet Perlee in WG? Once you add one, you can’t stop at one. A lesson, all of us VCA lovers learnt the hard way, slipping and sliding all the way to a bottomless pit (we still are :biggrin:)
Hahaha I can totally see myself getting all the Perlee pieces in different golds down the road… I have adored the Perlee collection for ages!

• Love
Reactions: eternallove4bag
How is it 2024 already? Thanks @kelsenia for starting the thread!

My WL for 2024:
- Hammered 10-motif in WG (already in my possession)
- Hammered 5-motif in WG
- Hammered magic earrings in RG
- WMOP 2-motif earrings in YG if it ever comes to me. Waiting for this one forever but it never seems to come to my store!
I managed to get the 2 motif earrings late last year, after also waiting for what felt like forever, so don’t give up on this one!

How is it 2024 already? Thanks @kelsenia for starting the thread!

My WL for 2024:
- Hammered 10-motif in WG (already in my possession)
- Hammered 5-motif in WG
- Hammered magic earrings in RG
- WMOP 2-motif earrings in YG if it ever comes to me. Waiting for this one forever but it never seems to come to my store!
with your large RG collection would you ever SO the earrings in RG?

I thought @kelsenia meant the 2 motif WMOP...?
Aaah! Got it! Thanks @sleepydoc.

@kelsenia I actually want the WMOP earrings in YG so I can add the 10 or 20-motif WMOP in YG later on. I love my malachite magic earrings and pendant in YG and wear them a lot. I don’t mind wearing the stones in YG (since the metal on the stone prices are imperceptible) with my RG bracelets and rings. I also wear them with my non-VCA YG bracelets/bangles.

Reactions: sleepydoc.
Since we’re nearing the end of 2023, wanted to start a new thread about our 2024 wishlist items!
I’ll start:
1. folie des pres ring in mauve/pink sapphires (in production!:yahoo::blush:) — HG piece for me
2. My SO two butterfly piece that I’ll reveal when I get it
3. Rock crystal 5 motif (a girl can dream, but I just got the necklace and would love to match!)
4. Either flowerlace earrings or two motif onyx/diamond WG alhambra
5. Pink sapphire/diamond two butterfly BTF ring (in production too, been over a year!:whut:)

What does everyone else dream of? :love:
1. 10 motif MOP necklace
2. Magic Malechite necklace
3. Large Pave Frivole pendant necklace
4. Single row diamond Perlee bracelet

I would love the small frivole earrings in YG.

I’m contemplating between the RG 6 motif sweet Alhambra bracelet vs the 16 motif necklace. I’m visioning if I would even reach for those pieces when I become 60, 70 or 80! Open to any thoughts or advice.

Reactions: sjunky13