2023 VCA Wishlist

In my wishlist 2023 is just one item:
- BTF ring
I'm between Frivole pave in wg to complete the set and two butterflies (colored version in wg or pave mop in rg ). Two butterflies are more flattering on my hand and on leading position.
Hi there! I'm having the same exact dilemma but haven't had a chance to try the rings on in person. Could you possibly share why the two butterflies ring was more flattering for you? Thanks!

Reactions: VCA21
Hi there! I'm having the same exact dilemma but haven't had a chance to try the rings on in person. Could you possibly share why the two butterflies ring was more flattering for you? Thanks!
Hi,
Sure, i'll try. I have large-ish hands.
Butterflies, their elongated wings - are flattering, and the space between the butterflies makes the ring look "lighter" :smile: on the hand.
I went with butterflies :smile: will post photos later in the ring thread :smile:

Hope it helps, though, wish you will have a chance to try both rings before deciding!

Long Sweet Alhambra rosegold 16 motif necklace ❤

Now its the last time for me to get this (would get it as push present). Can't keep up with the constant price increases
(I am on the "waitlist"(?) for this necklace. Contacted customer service twice. They offered me to ask all the warehouses in Europe but i haven't heard anything back yet; not offered to put a deposit, maybe thats not a general practice in Germany)

Just realized it's time for the next VCA wishlist for the upcoming year, 2023! It never hurts to plan early!

I didn't purchase the items I wanted originally from 2022 so they go back on the list for 2023:
--WG Frivole pave btf ring
or
--WG Frivole pave earrings

What's on everyone else's list thus far?!
Trying to get 2021 holiday pendant and my first set of earrings