2021 LV Boulogne

I went to pickup my Black one today. It is a smaller bag. But I can’t wear it crossbody. It looks like it is sticking out on my waist. I end up not getting it. I can’t imagine spending so much money on a canvas bag and not being able to wear it. I got the Empreinte Mini Pochette instead. At least I know I can use it.

I have the Odeon pm as well in black. After seeing this in the store I couldn’t resist anymore so pick it up in Natural which is pretreated vachetta leather. At least I could said they are two different bags lol.
Love everything about this bag. Light weight, two removable shoulder straps, room for everyday usage, even the little slouch…especially the gold chain is a great length to drape in front of the bag. :smile:
Haha! You’re tempting me:smile:
Yes, my Odeon is with black, so the treated vachetta would be amazing!

I have the odeon mm which I love and have used daily since i purchased it this time last year. Its probably why I'm drawn to this one & the reason why I haven't completed the purchase. I really am torn between the Boulogne & the black epi Marelle. By the time I make up my mind it will probably be sold out:frown:

That’s a great video! Thanks!

I was all for black, but now I sorta want the vachetta…
I was delighted to see this video today, i am definitely going to go to store to check this bag out next week. I think its a great grab & go bag which is what i am after(there will be no return to office for the rest of this year so i dont need to carry the kitchen sink with me but like the lady up above i do need room for the essentials + odds & ends ;)
The video done a great job of making the vachetta one look the most appealing but i live where it rains all year around so black trim will be the most likely.

Reactions: Valeriabloom
Wow what a beauty! Could you tell me if the strap is adjustable or how long it is? x
I thought I will chime in to clarify a bit. TB2895771-C6C9-4B84-82D4-BA1FDBC57A66.jpeg8FAAA0A2-59DC-46A2-9589-07CB47770EB5.jpeg42CC1825-3540-487D-A9E1-928E164E11A9.jpeg68ADC5D1-D480-420A-907B-1B26CF4DC821.jpegThe leather shoulder strap actually has three (3) settings. This is the first leather shoulder strap that I come across with these snap bottons (from LV at least, correct me if I’m wrong) Unlike the Neo Noe which has only (2) settings. The leather strap also has a d-ring on it which you can clip a charm or the famous round coin purse from Muti Pochette. I really think this is a very well design feature…
Each settings has 23”, 28” and 38” from shortest to longest(including the clasps)
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE The leather shoulder strap actually has three (3) settings. This is the first leather shoulder strap that I come across with these snap bottons (from LV at least, correct me if I’m wrong) Unlike the Neo Noe which has only (2) settings. The leather strap also has a d-ring on it which you can clip a charm or the famous round coin purse from Muti Pochette. I really think this is a very well design feature…
Each settings has 23”, 28” and 38” from shortest to longest(including the clasps)
Hope this helps.
[/QUOTE]

Many many thanks, thats most helpful. :flowers:

Reactions: Valeriabloom