CoachTabby Top HandleLeatherNoirMini
CoachRefined ParkerLeatherBleuMini
HermèsBirkin 30ClémenceRose Extrême30
HermèsHerbag 31 PégaseVache HunterNoir/Bleu IndigoMoyen
MajeM MiniDaimNoir/PaillettesMini
Ted BakerDeannah Tote BagLeatherBlancMoyen
VuittonPochette MétisMonogramBrunMoyen
VuittonAlma BBDamier EbeneBrunMini
Major Damage for sure! Is this more or less conservative for you?

Major damage in 2020...

BrandNameMaterialColorSize
BalmainB BuzzCroc EmbossedMarronMoyen
ChanelClassic Flap MediumCaviarBlancMedium
Chanel19GoatskinGrisSmall
ChanelMini 2.55CalfskinRainbow IridescentMini
Chanel19TweedNoir/BlancMedium
ChanelGabrielleLeatherNoirSmall
CoachCassieLeatherBlancMoyen
CoachTabby Top HandleLeatherNoirMini
CoachRefined ParkerLeatherBleuMini
HermèsBirkin 30ClémenceRose Extrême30
HermèsHerbag 31 PégaseVache HunterNoir/Bleu IndigoMoyen
MajeM MiniDaimNoir/PaillettesMini
Ted BakerDeannah Tote BagLeatherBlancMoyen
VuittonPochette MétisMonogramBrunMoyen
VuittonAlma BBDamier EbeneBrunMini

Amazing haul and also, that explains your signature! :lol: Which bag(s) you bought in 2020 popped the most for you?

I also was on the much, much less conservative side in 2020 hahaha!
I on average purchase 1 luxury item a year... oopsie. But on the other side, I finally started my first 'adult' job as I finished residency!

This year:
1. Chanel So Black Lambskin Chevron Mini Flap - new to me, but been eyeing since it was released in 2015
2. Chanel Black Incognito Card Holder
3. Chanel Black Incognito Zippy Card holder
4. Chanel Gold Logo Belt
5. Gucci Marmont GG Silver Belt
6. Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Mini
7. YSL Envelope Wallet on Chain

I added more bags than I normally do! For some reason that’s what I gravitated towards the most. I didn’t shop for clothing much....way less than normal. And we didn’t travel as much as we always do. I finally added the Lady Dior bags! Not sure why I waited so long. Truly underrated bag! I love both, the medium and small. I love fashion so they went with a lot of my fun skirts and dresses. The boy bag is a first, and I will say my least but I like the edgy look for those jeans days. The coco is small and I wanted it to be medium but I didn’t read my SA’s texts well while I was in a meeting. I have the blue medium from 2018. It’s a favorite bag, love the coco handles. The white bag is the one I was after the most, next to lady Dior. I ventured out to see the 19 in white in person and I wasn’t impressed. At all! It looked so dull compared in person. So that’s why I knew I had to go with the CF in medium. Funny is that my SA went silent on me and totally unlike her. That’s because my husband reached out to her to get it for me! Sneaky. With the exception of the white CF, all the other ones I’ve taken them out a lot. This white one will come out a lot for spring and summer.
For 2021 I’m looking to add more pink and blues.D8DDDF3E-6BFD-4538-984C-34D61291A965.jpeg

I added more bags than I normally do! For some reason that’s what I gravitated towards the most. I didn’t shop for clothing much....way less than normal. And we didn’t travel as much as we always do. I finally added the Lady Dior bags! Not sure why I waited so long. Truly underrated bag! I love both, the medium and small. I love fashion so they went with a lot of my fun skirts and dresses. The boy bag is a first, and I will say my least but I like the edgy look for those jeans days. The coco is small and I wanted it to be medium but I didn’t read my SA’s texts well while I was in a meeting. I have the blue medium from 2018. It’s a favorite bag, love the coco handles. The white bag is the one I was after the most, next to lady Dior. I ventured out to see the 19 in white in person and I wasn’t impressed. At all! It looked so dull compared in person. So that’s why I knew I had to go with the CF in medium. Funny is that my SA went silent on me and totally unlike her. That’s because my husband reached out to her to get it for me! Sneaky. With the exception of the white CF, all the other ones I’ve taken them out a lot. This white one will come out a lot for spring and summer.
For 2021 I’m looking to add more pink and blues.View attachment 4947822
Omgggg the white CF and gray boy... I need those. Good picks!!!

I only made my first luxury purchase in 2019, A Lady Dior, but this year I grabbed a few more pieces than anticipated. In addition to this photo I got a LV cardholder but that was a gift for my sister. All purchased in boutiques, except for the Bottega which I bought through Instagram. Still haven’t had a chance to use it or my WOC due to lockdown.

Attachments

• 7216E989-39DF-4B8A-8CEE-AC0C55B142E2.jpeg
    7216E989-39DF-4B8A-8CEE-AC0C55B142E2.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 39
I am amazed how many college professor qualified purseladies at this forum family here. So much fun hanging with you. I think this thread should be shared with hubbies and wonder what will happen. I guess the most nerve shaking part is that, while 2020 is done, 2021 seems onward so this thread may exceed 200 pages.

Reactions: BorntoRunandShop
I love this thread! I guess 2020 was good when it comes to purchases. Here is my list:
1. Chanel Small Classic flap GHW
2. Chanel Deauville Tote
3. Chanel Mini O case Camellia embossed in blue
4. Chanel Mini O case Camellia embossed in pink (took me literally years to find it)
5. Chanel Mini Pink Vanity
6. Chanel 19 Small O case
7. Chanel Zippy Wallet in Pink Camellia

I managed not to buy a single Chanel bag this year and almost refrained from any Chanel at all until an SLG right before Christmas.

I was pleased this year to find a lot of non luxury designer bags that bring me joy:

Polene Numero Un Nano in terracotta - love the construction, style and color of this bag. Want more.
8B7EB554-915D-46FB-BC0E-B8838326276E.jpeg

Have always wanted a tweed Chanel bag but fell in love with this tweed Tory Burch and it might be satisfying my tweed urge.
1C4F3382-95AE-487D-AB82-274D14122AF0.jpeg

Big fan of these two Tory Burch Lee R double bags. Yes they are derivative of some classics and the slouch is copying the peekaboo but I absolutely love them.
B253EC9F-128A-408F-88B2-E238BA3553B9.jpeg
79DE9914-126F-4F7F-8599-E221DED35C89.jpeg
Ironically I followed the splurge at Tory Burch with re-discovering Coach. This Willis is my first white bag and I’m obsessed. Haven’t worn the teal one yet but soon.
C306CF8E-4749-4EB4-B2C6-60AE74AB0D99.jpeg
E9249FE8-35B8-422E-81E8-AEF74C7F591B.jpeg

And lastly - didn’t manage to end the year without falling for one designer bag - the Chloe Tess chain wallet. Seems like it has the right stuff on the back to be worn as a belt bag so I’m looking forward to trying that out.
92711CBE-7EEA-4C2A-8CE5-61221FCB0C92.jpeg

At the 11th hour of 2020, I also bought the Chanel Boy o case (mini) in shiny caviar. Perfect cosmetic pouch.

Thanks for letting me share! Sorry about all the non-Chanel haha.