2017 Holiday Pendant Guesses

BBC, are you going to get a sneak peek? [emoji6]

A Red stone with some character will be lovely [emoji7]

Oh!!! And please take some pics of the 6-motifs Magic necklaces and post in your thread[emoji1360]

I don't know, but I'm hoping for a preview and more info. [emoji41] She did say they won't be in until October. I will get more details tomorrow. She DID say pink gold, I will confirm.

And yes! Will be visiting that 6 motif again....will take some pics!

I don't know, but I'm hoping for a preview and more info. [emoji41] She did say they won't be in until October. I will get more details tomorrow. She DID say pink gold, I will confirm.

Also heard PG but maybe you can get confirmation [emoji1360]

Reactions: BBC

When you meet with your SA tomorrow can you please check to see if she has any information about potential LE pieces for the 50th anniversary of Vintage Alambra?

Well, unfortunately I have no further information except to say that my SA is quickly turning into one of my favorite people ever. And I am now on the list for both the earrings and the pendant. Hopefully we can get some pics and 50th Anniversary info soon! Although personally my summer is VERY short this year I'm soooo looking forward to the fall!!!

Well, unfortunately I have no further information except to say that my SA is quickly turning into one of my favorite people ever. And I am now on the list for both the earrings and the pendant. Hopefully we can get some pics and 50th Anniversary info soon! Although personally my summer is VERY short this year I'm soooo looking forward to the fall!!!

Thanks for your reply BBC[emoji1360]

We always say that we wish that the VCA peeps can read this forum and know what the masses want, instead of churning out what they think we would like.

How many of us have enquired about SOs? If they keep a log, they ought to know by now.

Reactions: BBC
Heard from my SA and she said the earrings are very limited.

Ok, I may get into trouble here, but I'm going to think out loud. I don't think VCA sold out of last years holiday pendant. I saw it at several boutiques when we were in Europe in the spring. Is it possible they are using this inventory for LE earrings? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Ok, I may get into trouble here, but I'm going to think out loud. I don't think VCA sold out of last years holiday pendant. I saw it at several boutiques when we were in Europe in the spring. Is it possible they are using this inventory for LE earrings? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Interesting thought- it was available earlier in the year on the UK website, it isn't now.

That is exactly what I thought. I returned mine because it was too much like the gray MOP pendant I have.