2015 Summary and 2016 Wishlist for Tiffany & Co.

"What have you acquired in 2015 and what is on your wishlist for 2016?"

2015:
Schlumberger egg charm pink opal
Olive Leaf pendant in silver
DBTY YG .12
DBTY SS single stone .03 (5-station)
CBTY SS Aquamarine .06
Elsa Peretti gemstone Charm Bracelet SS

Maybe tomorrow I will buy myself the Paloma Picasso dot charm turquoise.
Depends how much time is left for me ;)

2016:
SS Bean 12mm necklace
SS Bean 9mm earrings
Bunny Charm :P

I really like the ring and wanted to get it but unfortunately the store where I am has been out of stock for a few months now. I can order online but I would prefer to try the ring on first. Any chance of a mod shot of the ring? Would you stack it or not?

I'm away on holiday but will try to remember when I'm back :smile:

In 2015 i acquired the following (mostly because of my boyfriend spoiled me on birthday/ valentines at the beginning of the year and then i became addicted and started buying on my own🙊):

1. Return to Tiffany blue enamel mini bead bracelet

2. Return to Tiffany tag on 8mm bead bracelet

3. Blue enamel box charm

4. Blue enamel return to tiffany heart charm

5. Sterling silver crown charm

6. Amethyst Flower Sparkler ring

7. Ziegfeld Pearl and Onyx ring

2016 have already acquired:

1. Olive leaf ring sterling silver
2. Ziegfeld 9-10 mm fresh water pearls
3. Tiffany Daisy key
4. RTT toggle bracelet

Hope to acquire in 2016:

1. Dbty necklace yellow gold 0.18 carat or similar size

2. Open link charm bracelet

3. Some type of pearl bracelet

In 2015, I acquired... absolutely nothing, unfortunately. I actually ended up selling my DBTY earrings to raise money. The funds weren't there after my son was diagnosed with severe asthma (after several months of mystery problems, including three bouts of croup in two months, hospitalization a, etc.) and my dog had several major health problems, including jaw surgery. Here's hoping for a better year in 2016!

I hope to acquire in 2016.... New DBTY earrings in yellow gold, any size. If not DBTY, then diamond studs.

In 2015, I acquired... absolutely nothing, unfortunately. I actually ended up selling my DBTY earrings to raise money. The funds weren't there after my son was diagnosed with severe asthma (after several months of mystery problems, including three bouts of croup in two months, hospitalization a, etc.) and my dog had several major health problems, including jaw surgery. Here's hoping for a better year in 2016!

I hope to acquire in 2016.... New DBTY earrings in yellow gold, any size. If not DBTY, then diamond studs.

So sorry to hear about your son. Hope 2016 is a better year for you and your family.

2015 was the year of the T&Co bead bracelets for me:
  • RTT Bead Bracelet with Rubedo Mini Heart
  • RTT Bead Bracelet with Mini Heart Lock
  • Toggle Bead Bracelet in Rubedo

2016, I still have no idea, but here are some of the things I'm eyeing:
  • RTT Necklace with Mini Heart Lock in Rose Gold
  • CBTY Bracelet with Tanzanite Cabachon in Sterling Silver
  • RTT Circle Pendant Duo in Sterling Silver and Rubedo

Some years are like that but you were there for your son when he needed you. Is he in your avatar? Cute guy you are so lucky.