1854 reveal

Is the fabric like the jacquard of the Mini Lin? I have a Josephine bag in bordeaux and I just love it. The corners can get a little bit dirty, but I clean it with a slightly wet sponge as soon as I see it and it's fine. Man, do I want this 1854 speedy! But I really wish there was a bordeaux bandouliere to go with that mini Lin Josephine.

Reactions: Beauty2c
Is the fabric like the jacquard of the Mini Lin? I have a Josephine bag in bordeaux and I just love it. The corners can get a little bit dirty, but I clean it with a slightly wet sponge as soon as I see it and it's fine. Man, do I want this 1854 speedy! But I really wish there was a bordeaux bandouliere to go with that mini Lin Josephine.
Fabric is similar to Josephine but not the mini Lin collection that comes after. The fabric is thick but the overall speedy shape doesn’t have the structure of a Josephine. I can understand why it isn’t made in speedy 30 cause the fabric may “collapse” and crease over a prolonged period of usage if the bag is too big. It is easier to retain the shape of a smaller speedy. Josephine has a good structure and the opening is wide, speedy’s opening is small. The strap is made of 2 parts (not 3) and it is long even at its shortest; the bag reaches my hips and I am 5’9”. Also there are no feet below so yes, the fabric may be stained at the base.

Last edited:
I got the Bordeaux Speedy today & love it. The color is lovely - darker than it looks on the website - not so red .

How's the fabric? Does it seem sturdy, tendency to snag, etc.? I'm liking the Petit Noe, praying stocks reach my part of the world.

I'm waiting on petit noe coming tomorrow, I'm not sure on the colour it's the bordeau but the photos look like it's pinky red, how is the speedy colour in person?

I'd love to hear what you think of it. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: stephaniep97
I'm waiting on petit noe coming tomorrow, I'm not sure on the colour it's the bordeau but the photos look like it's pinky red, how is the speedy colour in person?
It’s not pinky at all imo. I’d definitely say it’s a wine red. The only areas that look a bit pink are where the threads blend between the white color and the red color.

They had the Petite Noe in black at my store,that bag looks so good in this design!

• Love
Reactions: kalilagirl