1 Cartier Love vs 2 Cartier Love

When I just put my rose gold cuff on, it feels a little awkward until I line up the opening in the correct place. Once I have it in the right spot, it feels great and is quite comfortable. I've been admiring bb10lues for awhile now! LOL! I got a little sidetracked when someone posted a pic of the limited stones one in yellow gold. But I decided to be a copycat with bb10lue and get the plain yellow gold. We're a little different cause her cuff is yellow and bangle is rose. My cuff is rose and I will be getting bangle in yellow!

I really don't like the bangles that have diamonds or precious stones all over because it kind of defeats the purpose of the screw you know... so I'm glad to hear you are going for the all gold bangle instead, they look so amazing together!!! I can't wait to get mine because I own two white gold and diamond bangles that are not the Love ones but my jeweler custom made for me and I plan on wearing all three together, I will make a thread and post pics to show you guys if u want

I totally agree about the purpose of the screw. I mentioned that point also in another thread. Do your white gold and diamond bangles look like the LOVE ones? Are they thin or thicker? Can't wait for pics!

They don't look nothing like the Love bangles they are actually really thin, I believe they are like 2mm wide so that's way thinner then the love bangles that is why I think they will look good together I hope! My diamond ones are also oval shaped like the Cartier ones, can't wait to see what you end up with!

BB10LUE- I love how your LOVES look on you!!! I'm thinking about having DH buy me the rose gold bangle no stones but also like the rose gold cuff that has 1 single pink sapphire in the middle... how do u feel about the way they both feel on your wrist and which is your fav? Thanks so much

Thanks!! I'm now used to have two on my wrist. I love the full bangle better, the cuff, as Hokaplan said, took some effort to adjust to a comfortable fit.

ohhh love the pix...i have also been debating whether to add another on my wrist to keep my YG no diamonds bracelet company haha....

i think id go with WG no diamonds though...just waiting for the right time to buy hehe...

if anyone has pix of their YG and WG worn together that would be great!!!

bb10lue- thanks, so quick question do you think the pink gold would look good with white gold bangles? I know you have the pink and yellow so I guess I'm curious if the pink stands out or if its really similar to the yellow gold and can't tell apart? Thanks

Sprinkles&Bling - I know you directed ? to bb10lue but I'll respond too! I saw the pink/rose gold next to yellow gold in the store. The difference is very subtle - not a major contrast. I think the pink would look good with the white bangles. It seems if everyone is mixing metals these days. I want my yellow soooo much. I'm having a hard time waiting for this coupon that I don't even know if it will really happen. I think I'll give it 2 more weeks!

bb10lue- thanks, so quick question do you think the pink gold would look good with white gold bangles? I know you have the pink and yellow so I guess I'm curious if the pink stands out or if its really similar to the yellow gold and can't tell apart? Thanks

hmmm...its a hard question. For me though, the pink rose blends in more with my skin tone, and the yellow gold really stands out. From my pics on the first page, you can see the difference btw the pink and yellow :love: So btw two sets (yellow/white vs. pink/white), i would pick yellow and white gold.

Last edited:
bb10lue - We're on here together! If I'm reading correctly, would you advise me to get white gold instead of yellow to wear with my rose cuff? People are always talking me out of the white.

bb10lue - We're on here together! If I'm reading correctly, would you advise me to get white gold instead of yellow to wear with my rose cuff? People are always talking me out of the white.

not actually...I was responding to her question, choosing between rose/white and yellow/white sets. Im not a big fan of Cartier white gold either...

Last edited:
Ladies, I actually don't like the white gold because it looks too much like plain silver and I know Cartier does not have silver bangles but to me paying that much and feeling that way is not right lol, I adore how it looks on you bb10lue, Hokaplan I think you should get the yellow, but how is your complection, becuase that has a lot to do with it? I was also going to tell you Saks Fifth Avenue has this thing called "spend some get some" which is basically with every certain amount you spend you get a gift card good for anything in the store, so also depending on where you live they can waive the tax if you have it sent to you!!! So the gift card for that bangle is like $450 bucks and no tax if shipped to you:yahoo:!!! Now thats a way better deal then what the Cartier boutique offers I think...

I believe the Cartier "deal" when it was available, was $1000 off of $5000 (or 20% on $5K). They had it between Dec08- (early)Feb09. We are just hoping to get a break (same promo) around Mother's day, as I heard from a SA. No guarantee that this will happen, but with this economy, anything is possible.