Zodiac sign charm

Mar 13, 2006
I am not sure if there's a thread on this already....

I got a zodiac sign charm for my bag! A Taurus!!!! I love it!!!! It looks so pretty on a black bag! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• taurus1.JPG
    taurus1.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 62
  • taurus4.JPG
    taurus4.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 53
  • taurus2.JPG
    taurus2.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 48
  • taurus3.JPG
    taurus3.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 46
CUTE!! I want the Leo one for myself, but I'm not a fan of the pink and the purple.. I wish I was a taurus or an aquarius for the charms LOL.

I wanna get the Sagitarius one because it's baby blue,,, my fave color... I was soo excited when the Initial charms first came out and the B was baby blue,, I was like YESSSS!!! :yes: lolol,, the charms are adorable!!

Congrats I love the charms they are so cute!! I already got the clover charm now I'm debating on the Aries or "A" charm. Hmmm....the zodiac charms are limited edition correct? Whereas the initial charms are out regularly. Damn but I think neither are pink or atleast patent on one side & metallic leather on the other.

I think I'm gonna go to Coach tomorrow in between my classes to get the Sagittarius one,, I just can't resisit,, ahh Why does it have to be my favorite color?? lol,, It's just too cute!! :yes: Luckliy the mall by my school, just opened up a Coach like 2 months ago!! YIPPEE!!