YSL Patent Muse - fingerprints?

SassyAdina

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I'm thinking about buying a black patent muse, and I'm concerned about fingerprints. I once owned a shiny, smooth black patent Gucci clutch, but it always looked terrible because it was full of fingerprints that I had to constantly clean off. Does the black patent muse have the same problem??? :confused1:

I'm thinking about buying a black patent muse, and I'm concerned about fingerprints. I once owned a shiny, smooth black patent Gucci clutch, but it always looked terrible because it was full of fingerprints that I had to constantly clean off. Does the black patent muse have the same problem??? :confused1:
I have the patent downtown. The kind of material it is made of does not show/attract fingerprints. If I am not mistaken the patent muse is also made of the same material. Now the shiny uptown bag... much as I love the bag it is a fingerprint magnet. Hope that helps.

I have the patent downtown. The kind of material it is made of does not show/attract fingerprints. If I am not mistaken the patent muse is also made of the same material. Now the shiny uptown bag... much as I love the bag it is a fingerprint magnet. Hope that helps.

Yes, the Downtown is a TEXTURED patent leather (see closeup of mine below) that doesn't show as many fingerprints, and I think the Muse is the same kind of patent.

attachment.php

Attachments

• YSL Downtown closeup.jpg
    YSL Downtown closeup.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 367
Ok, that's good to know. I ended up buying it, and I *think* it's the same textured patent leather as the downtown. Are there any patent muse owners that can chime in?

I've seen the patent Muse and it's gorgeous. Congrats in acquiring this baby. Will you post pics and action pics as well? Would love to admire it again.

Only just seen this thread! Yeh I have a medium black patent muse, and I agree that it does not leave fingerprints, looks like te same patent leather as the downtown to me!! I love it so much!! Definately recommend!