YSL Matelasse WOC - Black on black

candysloft

Jul 14, 2007
Just purchased my new YSL from a Saint Laurent store in Las Vegas. I previously called the South Coast Plaza store and they didn't have the black on black. When I was at the store at City Center, there were 2 sizes that the SA showed me, one was the smaller/squarish version which barely fit my iPhone 6+, and the other was a more rectangular shaped. I debated on this and even went to the Chanel store at Bellagio to compare. Love the YSL better even though the chain was a little shorter than the Chanel.

Attachments

• IMG_0161.JPG
    IMG_0161.JPG
    488.7 KB · Views: 3,414
Just purchased my new YSL from a Saint Laurent store in Las Vegas. I previously called the South Coast Plaza store and they didn't have the black on black. When I was at the store at City Center, there were 2 sizes that the SA showed me, one was the smaller/squarish version which barely fit my iPhone 6+, and the other was a more rectangular shaped. I debated on this and even went to the Chanel store at Bellagio to compare. Love the YSL better even though the chain was a little shorter than the Chanel.
I love this so much! How tall are you, if I may ask?