YSL Bag Knowledge

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
I was recently in dubai and went into ysl, they had this bag that has gold hardware as teh handle and its a decent size its a shoulder bag simialr to the hobo shape and its in like a cord material... does anyone know what this bag is called? ive been trying to find a pic online but i cant.. please help really want this bag..

Thanks

I think you're describe the Vicennes--I think that's how it spelled. Does it look like the Mombasa--hobo-style but is pouffier? And the handle is like this intricate shaped "horn" out of gold? Does that sound right?

Here's what the Vicennes looks like....though I'm not sure if it's the one you saw?

prodImage.ms

Ya thats it the Vicennes!!! THANKS SO MUCH!! how do i find it?? hahah i love it!! i really want it.. i saw it in the cord and LOVED IT!!! THANK YOU FOXY CLEOPATRA

You can get the Vicennes in that caramel color from Bluefly --
http://bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2023092517&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1133&N=933&Ne=500000&Nu=Product+ID&Ntk=all&Ntt=yves+laurent&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

...it's a good deal if you use the 15% or 10% discount code (in the Deals & Steals section)

I love the Vicennes in black and have been stalking Bluefly for over a month now trying to find one in black....but so far no luck. Bergdorf Goodman had it available in black & also in white last week but of course it was at full retail, so $1250+.

Hi, just in case you're still looking for that bag....they've got it on Bond (London) AND....ON SALE!! Not sure what colours are left, but i do know they've got it on display in cream! =)

^ Bond street.. ahhhhhhhh i miss london!!

I miss london too!! especially now that my mum's on holiday there! so........what i've been doing is running up a phone bill talking to her while she's on the way to the shops or even in the shop!
she'll be describing which bags are on sale, etc...and i'm shopping through her! HHAHHAHA!! :yahoo: