YoYo saga..As The YoYo Turns

OHHHH!!! LOL....ok im gonna go check it out, lol. Yes I am feeling better I got a better cough medicine so i can breathe now, thank goodness!! Thanks for asking, your the best.
I am so glad. It's hard not being able to breath! I really understand. Been sick since two weeks befor Christmas. Still ave acough, but much better. Nothing worse, you just feel useless. Fate is not feel either. Dending get well vibes to you!!:flowers:

:roflmfao: I know exactly what you mean..it's just a matter of time before he gets banned probably. I mean he was banned on other forums..

Lo, no!! Eric is NOT the guy I am seeing. ;) I won't mention his name on here, but we are not talking about him. Go check out his thread in the wardrobe section. It's called 'Saddlebag shorts'. Treat yourself to a laugh. :biggrin: I hope you are feeling better !!!! HUGS!
Speaking of the decent gut you are seeing, who seems to appreciate a womans style, any dates set up? Kinda having withdrawals. I need to hear about your outfits, shoes and bags oh my!
Oh and Priiin, leave the cat scratched jeans at home.:roflmfao::roflmfao: Eric may try to send a pair to win you over.:heart:

You ladies are soooo sweet!! I love coming to the CL forum:love: Thanks CJY.....Priiin dont forget your "Drop ass pants" as seen on the runways of paris, LMAO

Lo, I know what you mean! I love tPF..SO many lovely ladies here...and then there's Eric. LOL.

Well tomorrow, he is coming over for dinner which is actually not going to be made by me. I am going to make cheesecake for dessert, but I am just buying dinner. He knows that I'm not cooking it..he's just busy with something he can't make it to a restaurant early enough with all the traffic.

I actually don't have an outfit planned out..will do that right now. I need to hop in the shower really quick and will be back. :flowers:

Claudia, hope your cough gets better quick!

I wonder how fate is doing..

Congrats Claudia! I am glad they worked out for you. The fit and comfort level can only get better from now on. For me a half size up means my foot is falling out, so I stay with the smaller size and hope for the stretch, so I suffer a little bit, so what? At least my shoes are fabulous! :P

Priiin, can't wait to hear about your outfit and how the dinner goes.