you've got nail mail!

Woo got some super nail mail over the weekend!
Sticks n Stones, ozotic 513, HITS Hefesto, Ludurana Supremo
IMG_0360.jpg
Pretties! Holo Party :cool:

i've been too busy to spend much time here the last few days ~ i can't wait to read back and see what has shown up in your mailboxes!

here's what i got yesterday. (and i'm embarrassed to say it's only the first to two dolish orders from last week.)

Untitled.jpg

Oh! Such nice orders. I just started using KB Shimmer and have the Berry Patch on. I'm looking forward to trying Newsprint and now that I see them, I want Vegas Bomb and Key Lime Pie. Gorgeous!

you are going to love them! i don't like VNL, so i think i'll put vegas bomb over a nude base, but the glitter shows up so nicely in the sheer polish.

i've been too busy to spend much time here the last few days ~ i can't wait to read back and see what has shown up in your mailboxes!

here's what i got yesterday. (and i'm embarrassed to say it's only the first to two dolish orders from last week.)

Untitled.jpg

So many pretties! That Zelda polish duo. It will be mine one day, just you wait and see.(I must own everything Zelda. I even have a Zelda tattoo, hahaha)

Posted these over in the Nailventurous thread, but I thought I would share here too!

Hidden Potential, Burst of Blue, and Rainbow Fish

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 3.23.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 3.23.47 PM.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 280
  • Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 3.23.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 3.23.59 PM.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 282

Untitled.jpg
Hey!!:nuts:
I think my polishes are getting sent to you by mistake!!:lol:

Posted these over in the Nailventurous thread, but I thought I would share here too!

Hidden Potential, Burst of Blue, and Rainbow Fish
And what the... :nuts:

You too!!! :lolots:

Great hauls you guys. Hope to get some on the next go round!!:biggrin:

Recent nail mail. A whole family of Barry Ms, which I love and Max Factor Fantasy Fire!!
ForumRunner_20120425_184257.png

And Hits Poseidon from a wonderfully kind TPFer!!

ForumRunner_20120425_184644.png

Last edited:
Here is this week's damage, pics of last week's coming soon
Alta Costura Vernis, Nail-Venturous and Fixation Polish

Attachments

• AltaCosturaVernis_crop.jpg
    AltaCosturaVernis_crop.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 228
  • HiddenPotentialBottle_crop.jpg
    HiddenPotentialBottle_crop.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Poppy.jpg