"You've got a package for you from Hong Kong..."

I LOVE LT too! He's just awesome. Four bags, huh? Now that's what I called serious shopping, LOL. You did great girl!

I realized you are in Aussie, I was there too a few yrs back. Did u use EMS? I think the max amount for receiving gift (I assume LT marked the package as gift) is either AUD 500 OR AUD 1500 (I cant remember for the love of god which one!). Anything above that is taxable. So, when I received packages to my Aussie address I always made sure not to go above that amount (you can double check again at aussie customs' website or aussie post).

You are very lucky customs didnt touch your package!

I LOVE LT too! He's just awesome. Four bags, huh? Now that's what I called serious shopping, LOL. You did great girl!

I realized you are in Aussie, I was there too a few yrs back. Did u use EMS? I think the max amount for receiving gift (I assume LT marked the package as gift) is either AUD 500 OR AUD 1500 (I cant remember for the love of god which one!). Anything above that is taxable. So, when I received packages to my Aussie address I always made sure not to go above that amount (you can double check again at aussie customs' website or aussie post).

You are very lucky customs didnt touch your package!

I think he marked it used bags?:confused1:

And the value he put was WAY lower than what the actual items were...lower than 500AUD even I think :lol: