Your screen name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K2 because I'm really tall.... No, kidding, I'm only 5'6". It's really because my first name is Kerri and my middle name starts with a K also (it's my maiden name). I got this nickname because when I first started work at Boeing in Everett there was another Kerry working there already. He was the Union steward for our shop so people were always calling his name. I would keep turning around thinking someone wanted me. When I got sick of this, I told one of the guys to come up with a nickname for me, and he came up with K2.

Sealer because that is what I do for a living. I crawl inside a 11" x 18" hole on the bottom of a 777 airplane wing and seal everywhere that fuel could leak out. And, No, I'm not claustrophobic. If you look at the bottom of the wing of just about any commercial airplane, you will see oval doors about every 3 feet. Those are the fuel doors that Sealers crawl into to seal the wings.

The girls I used to work with called me "fluffy" because they said I was too particular (picky) about the way I did things. Made no sense to me but it stuck. And my birthday is 6-14!!

I work in the publishing industry and the word 'haute' is banned for any future use in our headlines because it was overused too much in our publications.

I still like the word, and I used to pronounce it 'hot' (i'm an art person, not a word person ;) anyway! and I can't speak French) So, as a guest lurking in tpf, i started to get more and more 'hot' for COACH... so hence the name haute_for_coach!

My name is Lissette but everyone calls me Lissi for short. I prefer to be called Lissi. So I decided it would be cute to have LissiSays because every post by me is what I'm saying. Therefore: Lissi Says (__Insert Post Here__).

I came across this name awhile back and I'm sure it's wrong. However, everyone would always comment on how chubby and pinchable my cheeks were (not so much anymore). So I thought Cheeks would be a good nickname but was too blah. So I tried to find the word in a different language. I went to one of those online translator and guancia (pronounced gwan-see-ah)=cheek in italian. But I have a feeling that it's wrong. But I like the name, so whatever...

I got "ChiChi" from my dog because that's his name and I got "143" from my SO. He always texts me "143" throughout the day which means "I love you". That's how I got my screen name :P

I got my screen name because at the time I signed up for tPF, I was obsessed with LV and constantly dreaming about it. I've thought about trying to change it -- since I love Coach and Hermes too, but I'm too used to signing in as lvdreamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.