Your PF Username - How did you come up with it?

When I joined the forum I asked my daugher what name should I pick, she said BagFreak (she's 11) She uses the word freak for everything, one day we went on a long shopping spree when I got my income tax check we were in the mall for like 5 hours and I wasn't tired , she said your such a shopping freak let's go home already LOL she's so cute.

Pidgeon was my cockatiel while I was growing up. This was my original AOL screen name when I first got online in 1994. As I started using user ids on other websites, Pidgeon was often already taken, so I put 92 (the year that Pidgeon went to the Happy Hunting Grounds) at the end, and have used it as my user id for most stuff ever since. My avatar is my current cockatiel, Pippin.

My real name's Angela. Growing up I was the oldest child and had to be the good "example" to my younger sisters. In my gradma's eyes I could do NO wrong and hence my sisters nicknamed me "Angelica" (sarcastically of course lol). But you can call me Angie.

lol I think a few PFers have thought my screen name was short for "Intellectual Set" or "Intel Set" but it's actually "International (Int'l) Set." Pretentious as hell, but my girlfriends and I love to travel abroad together and do so several times a year, usually!

mine started off as the username for my Xanga (blog). i wanted something that related to revealing secrets/thoughts/feelings (hence a blog), and i figured that no matter what anyone says about anything, their eyes never lie. and there we go: honest eyes :yes:!

and French is one of the languages i speak quite a lot, so it became yeuxhonnetes!