Your PF Username - How did you come up with it?

I wanted something that sounded "cool" and must have the word "luxe", and this is what I came up for my username is on screen. Hate it! [emoji23]
If I can go back in time-I would have change it to either BleuSaphir or SM458.

BlueSaphir is a reference to a sailor moon villain and SM stands for sailor moon and 458 is a nod to Ferrari Italia 458-my favorite sport car.

this was my aim sn in high school hahahahahaha!!!!!! old habits die hard, i guess

its my maiden initials, a kiss, and my birth year.

if i could go back and change it, i dont even know what my name would be!

it's my initials for my first, middle, and last name. As for the number, I just kind of randomly picked 100 at the end there! :rolleyes: If I could go back, maybe I would have picked something that made sense like the numbers of my birth month and day (412) or something, instead of just a random 100. LOL. I didn't put much work into the stupid number or my username at all because I didn't know TPF was gonna be a big hit for me like it is, and I didn't know I'd be on it often, at the time. LOL (Seriously, the "100" bothers me though. Makes no sense.) Haha.

I am a preschool teacher, and have always been called "Miss Jenny" by kids and adults, haha. I was 26 at the time I created my account, and I was born in 79. I'll be 36 in Dec...seeing this now makes me feel kinda old. [emoji58]