Your opinion needed

Kat said:
I would recommend Gucci. They have great bags in that price range. Here are a few examples. Also, most of these bags come in several colors.
130738_F4DYG_9643

$695

137396_F4FOA_8558

$730

Nice!

Hue said:
If you're not into the labelled leathers/fabrics, try a Botkier (www.botkier.com) I have a Trigger Luxe in a dark green/blue with gold hardware and it's amazing. Their latest Bianca satchel is a fav as well...

Thanks, Hue!

I just checked out the Botiker site. The Tote would be a good investment, as I need a larger bag to carry for work, between paperwork, wallet, cosmetic bag, lunch and a book for my train ride into work a large bag is needed.

Hi Chickee - lol :biggrin:
I'm gonna be different here and say a Mulberry - maybe a Tooled Bayswater or a Roxanne - cos they're all leather, they'll last you a lifetime...as well as being practical and good looking for work/play/shopping :biggrin:

I would post a pic or two but i can't seem to access anything on the Mulberry site at the mo:blink:

Daisylove said:
I agree, with the Mulberry, I have a Roxanne and I fall in love with it more and more as each day goes by. The leather's very durable and it won't go out of style. :love:
I forgot about Mulberry. I have an oak Rosemary that is a great everyday bag, and the leather gets softer and better with wear!:love: