Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Great idea immigratty!!! :ps:

I have just posted my new silk tie in the Flora Club, but I think I should post it here for everyone. It's perfect as a gift for men or women, and part of the Kris Knight Flora print. What's so cool is that all these plants bloom at night :cool: I prefer this 'micro' size of his work to the bigger pieces.

KKFloraTie_zpsvw9isj6k.jpg

For those interested in more pics see post 95 here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci-clubhouse/the-flora-club-garden-872411-3.html#post28528914
I like the tie

Reactions: papertiger
ok, it's been a while. I've added three new beauties to my collection.

I've gotten TWO python Stirrup Top handles [but only have pics of one, will take pics and post the other soon]

PythonStirrup_zpsqjrhk1gm.jpg

And my first purchase from the Alessandro Michele collection. The beautiful Sylvie. I was NOT completely sold on the Sylvie until I saw her in this color. I was completely HOOKED!

SylvieFar_zpsrbtreaxd.jpg

SylvieClose_zpswvquu362.jpg

Last edited:
It's always so fun when something arrives and it's even better in person than online! I am absolutely besotted with my new scarf from the Gucci Ghost collection. [emoji7] Here are photos. The box is pretty enough to frame - and look at the cute tissue paper! [emoji175][emoji173]️[emoji175](Please note I'm still trying to figure out how to load smaller photos plus watermark):
IMG_1478128970.110272.jpgIMG_1478128983.650997.jpgIMG_1478129009.114175.jpgIMG_1478129027.083250.jpg

It's always so fun when something arrives and it's even better in person than online! I am absolutely besotted with my new scarf from the Gucci Ghost collection. [emoji7] Here are photos. The box is pretty enough to frame - and look at the cute tissue paper! [emoji175][emoji173]️[emoji175](Please note I'm still trying to figure out how to load smaller photos plus watermark):
View attachment 3510344View attachment 3510345View attachment 3510346View attachment 3510347

LOVE Gucci

ok, it's been a while. I've added three new beauties to my collection.

I've gotten TWO python Stirrup Top handles [but only have pics of one, will take pics and post the other soon]

PythonStirrup_zpsqjrhk1gm.jpg

And my first purchase from the Alessandro Michele collection. The beautiful Sylvie. I was NOT completely sold on the Sylvie until I saw her in this color. I was completely HOOKED!

SylvieFar_zpsrbtreaxd.jpg

SylvieClose_zpswvquu362.jpg

Both amazing, and wow, 3 at once, welcome home :hugs:

View attachment 3510344View attachment 3510345View attachment 3510346View attachment 3510347

Coolio!

Reactions: AtlDesigner