Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

I will finally be going home fromhospital Wednesday or Friday…sigh mt left Armand leg are still paralyzed but THR nerves have been firing trying to come back online with my brain.i won’t complain that the nerves firing is painful but I’m glad I can feel something… happmothers day everyone….
Great to hear from you. You must be excited about finally going home.
I hope each day is a step to good health and recovery.
And at home, your handbags can keep you entertained.
And lifting some of the larger ones are great exercise.

• Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
I really wa want ing tosniff some florentineleatheriffthsniffthenavyfloronniebackpacklookslikeitvwillsmell so good.sorryforthetyposits hard to typewithjustright handlrfthandcant holdipadwhileitypereadytosniff some Florentine

Last edited:
Reactions: whateve
hi everyone, got my first 0fmany db75 items today small domed crossbody, with removablestrap toberused as a catch all pouch in my db75editor tote
Your DB 75 accessories will go with so many of your handbags. Just be careful
you don't decide you need a complete set of DB 75 pieces, since they are
so versatile and coordinate with so many of your other DB handbags. 😁

Enjoy all your new DB 75 treasures.

Too late I go THR slim db75wallet. The editor tote and the Janine crossbody and rainbow zipper big domed satchel and smh at myself was looking at art deco bu I don’t care for the light nakedvtrin.thank you LJ I have fallen down the rabbit hole

too late I got a slim wallet an Janine Rcrossbody ugh snd a rainbow zipper domed crossbodyIMG_5358.pngIMG_5358.pngIMG_5360.pngIMG_5358.pngIMG_5358.pngIMG_5359.pngIMG_5361.pngIMG_5358.pngIMG_5362.pngIMG_5367.jpegIMG_5366.jpegIMG_5365.pngIMG_8290.jpeg