Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

They are not calling it the Robertson bag on ILD anymore I don't think. I have to go back and look. Maybe that has something to do with the R charm not being included?
I almost ordered this too. I love this style and the size works. All of the colors are so pretty together. I'm still contemplating... It's such a cool Camo design.
i ordered mine today...yea!

Reactions: Twoboyz
Bone satchel two arrived. She is pebbled and seems less fragile than the perfect Ms Marshmallow. But I don't need two so if I can't send this back for smelling (to high heaven) of perfume And being the small when measurments listed were for the mini I am going to move her along somehow

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Bone satchel two arrived. She is pebbled and seems less fragile than the perfect Ms Marshmallow. But I don't need two so if I can't send this back for smelling (to high heaven) of perfume And being the small when measurments listed were for the mini I am going to move her along somehow

View attachment 3452930 View attachment 3452931

I'm sorry this one didn't work out. Hopefully they'll let you return, especially since it was not as described.

Long story short... I've been wanting a Vanessa in Black for a couple years, passed over it at the outlets and have been on the hunt ever since. I saw one for sale not knowing it was a Vanessa because the listing only said Dooney & Bourke...I knew I would be ok because the bag seemed to be a decent size online but low and behold, I open the box, saying to myself, this is too large for the satchel. I rush to the room to grab my white Vanessa and BAM... Perfect match, my long awaited Vanessa. I was so excited. So, here she is...IMG_1472536653.647074.jpg

And with her sister! I use these for travel. I think they are to large for everyday. What do you girls think?
IMG_1472536707.699863.jpg

Last edited:
Long story short... I've been wanting a Vanessa in Black for a couple years, passed over it at the outlets and have been on the hunt ever since. I saw one for sale not knowing it was a Vanessa because the listing only said Dooney & Bourke...I knew I would be ok because the bag seemed to be a decent size online but low and behold, I open the box, saying to myself, this is too large for the satchel. I rush to the room to grab my white Vanessa and BAM... Perfect match, my long awaited Vanessa. I was so excited. So, here she is...View attachment 3453298

And with her sister! I use these for travel. I think they are to large for everyday. What do you girls think?
View attachment 3453299
Love them both! I have always liked the Vanessa, too. Congrats and enjoy your new bag. That black is very sharp looking. :tup:

Reactions: PcanTannedBty
Long story short... I've been wanting a Vanessa in Black for a couple years, passed over it at the outlets and have been on the hunt ever since. I saw one for sale not knowing it was a Vanessa because the listing only said Dooney & Bourke...I knew I would be ok because the bag seemed to be a decent size online but low and behold, I open the box, saying to myself, this is too large for the satchel. I rush to the room to grab my white Vanessa and BAM... Perfect match, my long awaited Vanessa. I was so excited. So, here she is...View attachment 3453298

View attachment 3453299

Love them GF! I have the Vanessa in the splash print (white like yours but with the splash paint on it)
Congrats on finally finding her! I love it!