Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Loving Juliet, so I bought her in Chalk. I actually bought her twice. The first time I bought her was from Coach retail, and the second time was from Bloomingdales.com because they are having the buy more save more event now. Even though the one from Bloomingdale's came factory sealed, it did have some dents in the bag so I had to return it even though it was cheaper. I'm going to Coach tomorrow to do a trade in, so the next time Rakuten has Coach at 10%-20% cash back, I'll get the Faded Purple. I also picked up the black tea rose charm, I'll actually put that on my black Juliet and get the chalk tea rose charm for the chalk Juliet. I'm also happy that the Cassie's brass chain strap works well with the Juliet. I thought it would be too short, but it gives a nice drop.

IMG_0179.jpegIMG_0180.jpegIMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_4746.png

Story time! I had this Parker bag in 2018 and panic sold it right at the start of Covid. A few months later when the world kind of returned to normal I regretted it! But I just kind of let the thought go. Over the years I decided I really did miss it in my collection. I even went looking for a pink purse over the years but always came back to wishing I still had this one.I even debated buying it last year and posted on the purse forum! I would check eBay, Poshmark & mercari from time to time but people had them either listed for too much, weren’t willing to negotiate, or I didn’t like the condition. Well, over the last few weeks I’ve been sick so I’ve been spending way too much time on my phone and watching handbag YouTubers (hi Caleb Snell & The Gals Guide!) and I got searching on the resale sites again. Well I found this one in great condition for $179, was able to make an offer and get it for $130! :smile: it arrived today and I’m thrilled to have it back in my collection!!! 🥰🥰

View attachment 5991087

Story time! I had this Parker bag in 2018 and panic sold it right at the start of Covid. A few months later when the world kind of returned to normal I regretted it! But I just kind of let the thought go. Over the years I decided I really did miss it in my collection. I even went looking for a pink purse over the years but always came back to wishing I still had this one.I even debated buying it last year and posted on the purse forum! I would check eBay, Poshmark & mercari from time to time but people had them either listed for too much, weren’t willing to negotiate, or I didn’t like the condition. Well, over the last few weeks I’ve been sick so I’ve been spending way too much time on my phone and watching handbag YouTubers (hi Caleb Snell & The Gals Guide!) and I got searching on the resale sites again. Well I found this one in great condition for $179, was able to make an offer and get it for $130! :smile: it arrived today and I’m thrilled to have it back in my collection!!! 🥰🥰
Congratulations on finding it! That is a pretty pink bag. :smile:

Reactions: peachylv
Received my “new to me” vintage Coach Soho Baguette and its sooo dreamy!

The leather is buttery soft and the inside is pristine. I thought I’d prefer brass but the silver hardware makes it feel fresh.

I love this way more than the new Hamptons shoulder bag, tbh.

View attachment 5991166
I picked up one of these last year and will have to dig it out again. Such a great little carry!

I ordered the Coach Tabby medium wallet in chalk on Coach.com. I absolutely love it! It will fit into any of my bags. It has 10 card slots. It’s is so soft. My only complaint is not about customer service, ease of order, or quality of the wallet, it’s the snail speed of shipping. I ordered in on Thursday, April 25th and received it on Saturday, May 4th. Seriously? It only had to move 3 states. I had a coupon code that only worked online. Next time I’ll go to my local boutique.

Attachments

• IMG_6523.jpeg
    IMG_6523.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6524.jpeg
    IMG_6524.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 4
Loving Juliet, so I bought her in Chalk. I actually bought her twice. The first time I bought her was from Coach retail, and the second time was from Bloomingdales.com because they are having the buy more save more event now. Even though the one from Bloomingdale's came factory sealed, it did have some dents in the bag so I had to return it even though it was cheaper. I'm going to Coach tomorrow to do a trade in, so the next time Rakuten has Coach at 10%-20% cash back, I'll get the Faded Purple. I also picked up the black tea rose charm, I'll actually put that on my black Juliet and get the chalk tea rose charm for the chalk Juliet. I'm also happy that the Cassie's brass chain strap works well with the Juliet. I thought it would be too short, but it gives a nice drop.

View attachment 5990553View attachment 5990564View attachment 5990566
This is so pretty, I love how you styled her! That charm goes perfectly with chalk.

Reactions: tealocean
View attachment 5991087

What a cool story! I regret missing out on this one too. Congrats, it's so pretty!