Your Marc Jacobs in action!

OK. I'll go first. I have a special coat tree which I use to display my MJ bags. They are "in action", if you will, as decoration unless I decide to carry one of them on a particular day. I get lots of comments from people about them. Mostly they are remarks similar to "why do you have so many bags?!?"

That is quite a collection!

..I hear ya Chloe on the resolution..I take mine at a lower resolution so I can upload pics to the pf..hence my pics s*ck!! Anyways..I guess it's my turn! I wore my black mp today....this is such a great bag...it's my 'no brainer' bag!!!

Attachments

• mj mp 009.jpg
    mj mp 009.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,749
  • mj mp 010.jpg
    mj mp 010.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,707
..I hear ya Chloe on the resolution..I take mine at a lower resolution so I can upload pics to the pf..hence my pics s*ck!! Anyways..I guess it's my turn! I wore my black mp today....this is such a great bag...it's my 'no brainer' bag!!!

Great bag, and great glasses! I also wear glasses and am envious of people who can make them look cool like you do! You look smart and tough at the same time with your black MJ!!

Great bag, and great glasses! I also wear glasses and am envious of people who can make them look cool like you do! You look smart and tough at the same time with your black MJ!!

:P LOL!!! Smart & tough huh?!?! Actually your assessment is pretty accurate!! Thanx for the compliment!!

** C'mon ladies more pics!!! ***