Your kids in costumes vs. Halloween 2006

I will post pics of William on Tuesday night-he hasn't worn his costume yet-we were supposed to do a ton of Halloween stuff this wekeend-haunted walk-haunted carnival-haunted house-but, it has been almost 40 mile per hour winds and there was tons of rain yesterday-so, a lot of the stuff got cancelled.

Thank goodness Tuesday is supposed to be nice!

All your kids look great! Great make up on that one girl there-love it!

This is my 4 year old, Shoshana. She has been wanting to be Snow White forever. LOL. When we went Trick or Treating and someone said, "Oh it's Snow White." She answered, "NOooooo My name is Shoshie! I'm just pretending"
200665463.jpg
200665459.jpg

aww how cute. we bought my baby sister a lion costume, but she absolutely refused to wear it so she wore her fairy costume from last year. good think it still fit!

This is my 3 year old...he had such a blast last night. I think we were the last out trick or treating yesterday. LOL then finally he had enough he started getting tired & wanted to go home & eat some candy. Thank goodness my feet were killing me! I'm just glad he had fun & everyone loved his custome, so he was always flirting.

Attachments

• 2006_1031Image0002.jpg
    2006_1031Image0002.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 59
little late but here is a couple more of Markie Trick or Treating on Halloween. It was raining here so we didn't go very far.

Here he is with a kitty he found
ebay286.jpg

Here he is with Daddy
ebay287.jpg