Your input is needed! LOOK over my pix list and let me know what I NEED to buy next!

well it looks like an azur piece or two would help round things out, maybe a graffiti and panda piece too? you could aways venture into luggage as well. great collection by the way- i love your inventory list! i might have to start one as well....

Maybe an Epi Passy that you can take with you to work? I can also see you pulling off the Manhattan very well. Or the Summit Drive in pomme? I also noticed you don't have any Azur bags! I think you would look great with the Saleya slung over your shoulder.

Yum...I like these ideas. Thanks Jellybebe. I am loving the Saleya in azur. The Summit Drive is major hot too...hmmm....

My suggestions:
-- red Epi petit noe
-- Epi Jasmin (red or cannelle)
-- Denim neo speedy
-- Denim mini pleaty (i'm currently loving this bag)
-- Mini lin speedy in ebene

Good luck with your choice!

Jamie, Thanks! I should have just PMed you! These are all on my short list right now. Good intuition.

I think that Pont neuf was calling you. Also perhaps the Damier papillon 30. The little baby bag it comes with is so cute. What a great collection you have.

The Pont Neuf is! Can't you hear her? And, for some reason I am thinking you would even know how to properly say that word with your little French accent!!! Do you remember if the red has silver hardware? Or was it gold? And, yes the Damier Papillion is definately calling me along with its baby pap!!!

I agree with what's been said.

I would go with something in Epi--red? I love the lockit if you want hand held.

I would also think about denim--the denim cabby we saw this past weekend was fabulous. If you wear jeans, it would look great and it's different than anything you have.

Your collection is outstanding!

Snibor, Yes that Denim Cabby was amazing...still thinking a bit too big for me. I am lovin the Epi Lockit idea in red--that is way at the top of my mental list right now. Oh, and thanks for your comp!

Your collection is completely amazing. You have wonderful taste and I think you might want to add some Azur to the mix. I LOVE my LV Azur Saleya GM which is def a tote. You can use it as an everyday bag, but it's big. However, that being said. I love it and plan on it's use year around. I've had it for almost 8 monthes and can't imagine being without it.

DamierLover, I love the Azur Saleya and that may be the perfect piece to add. It is Azur that is different enough from what I have and it is a tote style...again different from what I have. Good idea! Thanks!