Your Hermes in Action!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7b1d5cef.jpg

My spiked iPhone cover,CDC bracelet ,ring and silk bracelet ✌
Thank you for letting me share❤

That is one heck of a phone cover!! :P

Carlinha, funny sign and that shade of pink looks good on you.

Inspired by lala, I tried a new method of playing with my scarves. This is feux d'artifice, twisted, knotted and worn with wooden and horn scarf rings. Off to work!

Love how u tied your scarf....u look gorgy with your Lakis Kelly;)

icookieat, gorgeous, head turning combination

Beautiful! :smile:

You look great IcIeIs:loveeyes:

beautiful Bag, scarf and outfit.

Your outfit is lovely and the Kelly is divine! :smile:

You look beautiful!

plumtree, Winterbaby, maychai76, macaroonchica93, weibaobai, purseinsanity, Thank you so much! You are too kind! :P

IcookIeatshop- LOVE your outfit. I am trying to muster up the courage to wear my scarves as tops and your post is definitely an inspiration!

dk2504, It took me a long time too to work up the courage to wear scarves as clothes too, and looking at the beautiful pictures posted in this thread definitely helped! Hope to see your action shot soon :biggrin:

Gorgeous! Your making me regret passing on the pink version of your jersey silk! I too enjoy using jerseys as layered tops. You look perfect!

Thanks, glamourbag, this scarf was on a mannequin and the minute I saw it I knew I wanted it :graucho:

i hope you don't take this the wrong way icook... but i'm in love with you :loveeyes: :biggrin:

icook - i think you need the silver CDC :graucho:

I take it as a huge compliment coming from you :P And I think I need that silver CDC too!!!

It's comfortable actually..the spikes are not really sharp:graucho:ok I admit it's a bit heavy:P

I brought Ms Caramel to have a ride of Singapore Flyer,the world's largest giant observation wheel:smile:
7955ce7f.jpg

bf96d798.jpg

Thank you for letting me share:heart:

You look great, I love the relaxed look!

Took my constance on a trip!
P5263549.jpg

I love the Constance and I love that blue colour, it's gorgeous :smile:

i thought this sign was funny... good thing i wasn't wearing any gator items :lol:
Graphite/BdR B30 and white GHW CDC
gator1.jpg

later on ditched my B for a sunset walk on the beach with the pups
IMG_0115.jpg

Haha that is a funny sign. Where I live we write that about pigeons, not alligators! And your dogs are so cute!

Carlinha, funny sign and that shade of pink looks good on you.

Inspired by lala, I tried a new method of playing with my scarves. This is feux d'artifice, twisted, knotted and worn with wooden and horn scarf rings. Off to work!

You look great!

First time posting here. Hope I am doing it right.

Here is my ombre lizard kelly dog with GHW and L'Art Indien des Plains twilly in colorway 01 as strap for the Chanel bag. They accompanied me to the H store to acquire something else in the background.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3,719
My very first pair of twilly, Sequences in Colorway 02, bought from duty free. Tried to tie the twillys immediately and please excuse the terrible wrapping. It is my first attempt after I newly acquired them.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 3,631
In a little seaside town in France with my Gold Lindy 30cm, in Massimo Dutti dress, Tod's boots and a cotton sack from Bangkok's night market

Attachments

• _DSC4215_01.JPG
    _DSC4215_01.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 3,629
Status
Not open for further replies.