Your Flap & You!

Hehe,I have two jumbos:heart::heart:!

blackflap4.jpg
blackflap1.jpg

redflap3.jpg
redflap2.jpg

Is your black Jumbo the silver hardware or gold hardware? I LOOOOVE how it looks.

Here are mine. :heart:
Dark White Jumbo Caviar Flap with Bijoux chain & Chanel pearls. :P
c3-1.jpg

Pink Med. Classic Flap with Silver hardware:
02c.jpg

Finally, Pearl reissue black with gold hardware:
14-1.jpg

I've enjoyed everyone's flaps! You all look great.

Here's a few that I have...will be adding more very soon!! Love, love, love the flap. I want every color, but I think after my latest haul, it will be enough for a long time, I hope.

Classic cream w/ new chain

img5007mh1op5.jpg

imgg- i love this bag:heart:!!! is it caviar??? i saw this bag and fell in love with it!! but it wasnt caviar...if its not trouble can you take a closer pix of this bag??
thank ya!

Here's a few that I have...will be adding more very soon!! Love, love, love the flap. I want every color, but I think after my latest haul, it will be enough for a long time, I hope.

Classic cream w/ new chain

imgg- i love this bag:heart:!!! is it caviar??? i saw this bag and fell in love with it!! but it wasnt caviar...if its not trouble can you take a closer pix of this bag??
thank ya!

No it's lambskin and I absolutely love this bag! I haven't seen it in caviar. I am partial to lamb, but for everyday, caviar is better. Anyway here are some pics I posted that has a close-up.
http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/ggs-handbag-collection-63635-13.html#post3051507

Idldb
I think I might have to break my ban!!
If you don't mind please may I have code of your brown bubble quilt flap, do you know if they did this in Jumbo size too?
Many thanks.