Your Favourite Bag Ever Pick One

I love them all for different reasons, but I would have to say my favorite is my
<----------------------------------

green Baggy PM. :love: It is now getting a slight patina on it, and I am loving it!

I've got it...the white Le Fab. Is it weird that I get excited about studying at B&N just so lots of people can walk by my Le Fab and drool at it? :smile: And occasionally gasp and ask me where I got it? :smile:!!!!

I wonder if Birkins can garner the same amount of outward attention and positive vibes that the le Fab can.

Large bucket in the Damier...its on its way...have to wait....:hysteric:

I saw a picture of it on this forum (thanks SoCal) and couldnt resist it! I have always loved the large bucket in Mono but cant do the Mono pattern...and now it is coming to me!!!!! Loves it! Its one of those bags that doest interest you untill you see some ladies carring it and feel drawn to it slowly.....Cant wait!!!!!!!:yahoo:

I've got it...the white Le Fab. Is it weird that I get excited about studying at B&N just so lots of people can walk by my Le Fab and drool at it? :smile: And occasionally gasp and ask me where I got it? :smile:!!!!

I wonder if Birkins can garner the same amount of outward attention and positive vibes that the le Fab can.

I would have to agree...but I can't quite decide whether I like the black one or the white one better. I would like either one someday.