Your favorite Tiffany piece!

marie132

Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys, I thought we could use a thread to figure out everybody's favorite Tiffany pieces! If you could only keep ONE, which one would it be?

My absolute favorite is the sterling silver heart key. I knie they also have it with diamonds but somehow I like it better without.

Here is a picture :
https://m.tiffany.com/collections/tiffany-keys/tiffany-keys-heart-key-charm-GRP02470?tfr=1

Mine is one a 16in chain and I wouldn't have it any other way!

What's yours?

Definitely the atlas bangle. I had eyed it for years, and was planning on getting it for myself eventually. My boyfriend surprised me with it for our two year anniversary and I haven’t taken it off for the last two years. It’s especially meaningful because at that point we had just graduated college and we didn’t have THAT much extra money. For him to make a purchase like that means even more!

Attachments

• C31F5E05-1F63-409E-9E2C-7DF19B56257F.jpeg
    C31F5E05-1F63-409E-9E2C-7DF19B56257F.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,209
Definitely the atlas bangle. I had eyed it for years, and was planning on getting it for myself eventually. My boyfriend surprised me with it for our two year anniversary and I haven’t taken it off for the last two years. It’s especially meaningful because at that point we had just graduated college and we didn’t have THAT much extra money. For him to make a purchase like that means even more!

This is so beautiful! I never thought Roman numerals would look so good on jewelry.

Hey guys, I thought we could use a thread to figure out everybody's favorite Tiffany pieces! If you could only keep ONE, which one would it be?

My absolute favorite is the sterling silver heart key. I knie they also have it with diamonds but somehow I like it better without.

Here is a picture :
https://m.tiffany.com/collections/tiffany-keys/tiffany-keys-heart-key-charm-GRP02470?tfr=1

Mine is one a 16in chain and I wouldn't have it any other way!

What's yours?
Mine is the T Block Tiffany Bangle in Yellow Gold... It's boldness speaks volumes.
"J!m"