Your Favorite Kooba

I'm new to koobas but I've been looking through the pictures and they are truly beautiful. Can anyone help clarify the main differences between the Carla and the Ginger? They look quite similar to me

The Carla has longer shoulder straps, the Ginger sits much closer under the arm ... the strap is adjustable on the Carla, not on the Ginger ... the dimensions are slightly different too, and the Carla is more of a north south shape. Oh and the Ginger has outside pockets, the Carla does not.

i have the ginger in chestnut and i LOVE her too!!! ::smile: and i have a carla in gold
CTGRL414
let me know if you want i can take a picture of them next to each other if you like so you can see the size comparison and ill take side views and stuff so you see differences

I was sick for the last couple days sorry it took so long! Slush that would be amazing if you could post the pictures next to each other.

One of these days I'll try to get to a store to check em out in person.. only problem is i go to school in the middle of nowhere new hampshire! Blah.. lol

I always have a hard time picking a favorite anything. I have too many bags because I love them ALL!

When I got my Kooba Lena it became my favorite. Now I have my new Paige and IT'S my favorite. I'm sure when I get the Elisha later this spring it will have the honor of being my favorite. There are three or four other Koobas that are really, really nice and might end up in my collection if I can't restrain myself.

I guess my favorite is whichever one I'm carrying at the moment, and that applies to all my other bags as well.

Remember the slogan from that old Lay's Potato Chips commercial... "Bet you can't eat just one"? LOL! Same thing applies to my handbags... bet I can't love just one. :shame:

154-5490_IMG.jpg

next to each other for bag size reference!
154-5492_IMG.jpg

Laid out flat so you can see the difference in depth
154-5493_IMG.jpg

the difference in the strap drop!! is very different
154-5495_IMG.jpg

154-5496_IMG.jpg

154-5498_IMG.jpg

finally the width of the ginger straps next to the width of the one carla straP! EXCUSE THE RICE CAKES! HAHA

thanks so much slush! I think I'm leaning toward Carla in dark brown like yours. I also want to get a botkier essex east/west like yours.. such great taste:love:

I'm feeling way better thanks for asking it's just the worst time to get sick because I have finals and papers blah... but I'll be in Spain in FIVE days until june for a program through my college :yahoo:

because of that I might have to hold off on the bag until I get back since if I were to order it I wouldnt get to see it for months and I'd be sad but this definitely helps. Plus, I'm hoping to find some stellar deals in europe... they do the whole tax free shopping thing so it helps when you're paying larger amounts hehe.

Keep in mind - the braiding looks much lighter in these pics but in real life it is not ... it is slightly lighter than the bag color but not nearly that much ... pics seem to lighten it. :smile:

Finals already?!! im just gearing up for midterms,, may i ask where do you live?!

Thats awsome 4 months in spain im SOO jealous! :smile: just dont shop in England if you are american out $$ sucks there !!!

I LOVE my botkier essex e/w i think that and the carla in chestnut would be BEAUTIFUL together!!!! :smile: i love my kooba and my botkier equally i think you def should get them hahah

but yea if you cant enjoy they may as well wait till you get back as they are from older seasons so will only get priced better and better!!!!!!
have a great trip thats AWSOME!

VERY GOOD POINT CHEEKERS!!! for some reason the flash on the chestnut makes the braids look SO light but they really are not! here is a non flash pic of the ginger chestnut braids just so you know what the braiding will look like on your carla!
154-5421_IMG.jpg

154-5435_IMG.jpg

you can see with no flash that the braid and purse are almost the same color, in the flash picture above of the 2 koobas nxt to each other it looks like the braid is a much lighter reddish tone ITS NOT! :smile: