Your Every Day Rituals

Every morning I do my face cleaning routine then I just veg on my chair drinking 2 latte maccchiatos before work.
We have dinner about 18:30 and after that we all (son, hubby and me) ly on the bed and hubby is reading the bedtime story for us so we got through almost every children book available on the market. In the mo we read Harry Potter and the halfblood prince.I usually get changed into my night gear before the reading. After the reading I do my evening procedure (cleaning my face with a cleanser, than a softener and nightcream for my eyes and face)
We always have breakfast and dinner together as a family.

I wake up, shower, blowdry my hair, flat iron my hair, get dressed, do my makeup and jump in the car on my way to starbucks and then school... betweebn hair and makeup i check my email

Leah411 said:
Pradasmeadow, we have some of the same rituals. I, too, moisturize from head to toe every day. A beauty secret learned from my mother. And I always use a scented cream (instead of perfume). I should lay out my clothes every night but don't. But I do plan the outfit. And I do switch bags the night before if I am going to switch. I try to begin and end the day with prayer as well. Usually traditional stuff (I'm Jewish) with other stuff thrown in as needed or inspired. I guess my only other steady daily rituals are I must(!) start the day with caffeine and I read the newspaper in the evening while eating dinner and in my p.j.s. (I live alone)

I'm liking your perfume before bed ritual. I might have to add that!

Yeah its a sexy ritual, :love:

my life is so crazy...but usually i wake up at 7, wash my face and brush my teeth, get dressed, moisturize my face and body, then run down stairs so i'm not late for the bus. oh, i always do my makeup in the car...it's the only time i have!

I love to see what everyone does!

My routine is similiar to every one else's. I love my morning coffee, I check the news/weather online, peek at my favorite websites.

I do have some variables such as on Monday & Thursday facial scrubs, Friday night a facial mask. I like to scrub my feet often & put on lotion & socks. Polish or touch up my nails every 3 days or so.

I also put on perfume at bedtime! I like to keep my perfume light, maybe one spray at a time but I do it a couple of times throughout the day. My current scent is Chance by Chanel. I love it!

I wish I could develop an exercise routine!

interesting...all my mornings are different, it depends on the what's going on that day and what happened the night before (I tend to be a nocturnal creature). I only work part-time and go to school part-time, so whether anything is due or not has a big impact in how long I sleep! I sleep in as late ans possible on work days though.

Before I go to bed I drink hot green tea,later I cover myself with Cetaphil lotion,fix my hair a bit.After that I tidy my room (Im a clean freak).When Im in bed I say a few prayers thanking God for my parents,brother family ect.When I wake up around 6:50 am I wake up say good morning to my parents,after I take a shower, Iron my school uniform,dress,do my hair,put of my Jewlery.Later before I leave drink some O.J,and I eat a multigrain bar then im out of the house =)