Your Dooney Collection!

hehe thank you and since i made the decision to only buy dooney and coach, hopefully sometime remotely soon i can make a swing over to the factory store and get something more color appropriate for the season!!!

Now a Dooney factory store, those are pretty rare. I was on a trip last summer and bought a bag from one, but I can't remember which state since we were passing through.

I love your quilt Dooney, very nice color.

DSCN0789.jpg

This is mine that I got a year ago.

I love that the strap fits VERY nicely on my shoulder and eventhough its a smaller bag its great to make a nice oufit have just a bit of fun and color without going over the top.

This is one line I missed out on. I love the subtle hearts!

merika-LOVE your red bag its amazing!!!
Jess (vicious) haha you know i love love your bags, that grey one is AMAZING!!!
Wcofer28: i love your fuchsia bucket and the dark pink leather one!!
Pompilit-the green one is amazing!!!!

Nimfa1013: i LOVE that your LV and your dooney are side by side! your bags are adorable, and you have lovely taste!

Bess my dear: thanks ;)

iggystar: the factory store near me is in Freeport Maine. there is also a burberry, wilsons, coach, banana republic, and more for outlets and factory stores in Freeport... it's awsome! they even have a Harry and David store if ya know what that is (gourmet foods) Fun! i looked up the factory store locations, and also found there is one in *******, CT. I looked it up for my mom who lives in CT. i can try and find one where you are if you let me know what state you live in?

I have a Marchesa duffle (one in picture but different color) and was wondering if anyone knows if this is AWL because I want to try to clean a couple dirt spots off. I heard its best to clean with ivory soap and water on AWL and to stay away from leather cleaners but I don't know if this is AWL or if it should not get wet.
dnbpi02.jpg

I have the Dooney Medium Circle Hobo in this color:

I have a black All weather leather bucket bag from the mid 90's that still looks great.

I have a bottle green satchel with amber trim.

My husband has my camera, can't post pics until he comes home!

here's mine....I posted this on another thread, but a nice collection is worth repeating.:P

I had to add my newest addition...

Attachments

• Purse forum 145.jpg
    Purse forum 145.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Purse forum 146.jpg
    Purse forum 146.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 118
Last edited: