Your Diors in Action!

Thank you, your mini LD is gorgeous too!! Do you find that it works for casual day to day use or is it more of a dress-up bag?
Thank you kindly, rikkuex! I find it works well for both! That's what I love about mini bags, so versatile. I add the crossbody strap when I want it to look more casual. The mini LD is also the most spacious mini bag I have come across. I prefer to use it handheld for a more ladylike look though.

thanks, it was love at first sight for me too! did you get any in the enc?
I did! I am going to post a poll to see which bag I should keep. I ended up with the LD Medium size gray with SHW and embellished strap, and my SA is also going to send a deep blue with embellished strap which I did not get to see in person. Then I will decide which works for my wardrobe better. I highly considered the peralized as I loved it, but i really wanted to get the special strap while available.

I did! I am going to post a poll to see which bag I should keep. I ended up with the LD Medium size gray with SHW and embellished strap, and my SA is also going to send a deep blue with embellished strap which I did not get to see in person. Then I will decide which works for my wardrobe better. I highly considered the peralized as I loved it, but i really wanted to get the special strap while available.

Oooh I'm so excited to see the embellished straps! yes i would get special straps first too!

Love it & you look beautiful carrying it Annie! How do you like the large? I have 2 med's but have thought about the possibility of getting one in large. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Hello, thank you. That is so kind of you to say. I love the large... It isn't actually too big and I can fit a lot of things inside. I also wear with the strap when I'm out and about. I'm actually planning on getting a medium myself do you have any thoughts on those?

I absolutely love my little Lady Dior mini wallet! It's my first Dior piece and I'm amazed at how soft yet durable the lambskin is. The Lady Dior mini handbag will def be my next purchase!

View attachment 3416649

I love this piece so much. Except I find that it's really easy to bend the slider body if I pull on the zipper tab too hard, to the point where the tab and charms fell out. Luckily Dior's famous after sales care stepped in and repaired the zip for me. Is there a reason you don't hang the DIOR charms on the tab?

Newest addition to my small Dior collection. Originally I wanted a diorama woc but when I saw this color I couldn't stop myself from buying it❤️ The SA was amazing and I had such a good experience at the store

That's a beautiful red! Congratulations!

I love this piece so much. Except I find that it's really easy to bend the slider body if I pull on the zipper tab too hard, to the point where the tab and charms fell out. Luckily Dior's famous after sales care stepped in and repaired the zip for me. Is there a reason you don't hang the DIOR charms on the tab?

That's a beautiful red! Congratulations!

I put the charms on occasionally but worry that they'll stick into the leather! They haven't whenever I've had them on though. Dior customer service is amazing.

Bring my Red Diorama out for brunch :lol:
14039995_10205770351132667_2325287448100268770_n.jpg