Your Diors in Action!

Stunning! I want one of those LV scarves for this winter!

It's one of the best Louis Vuitton scarf deal IMHO. The "Logo Mania" is just about $400 and is super warm compared to my other ones. I recently purchased this seasonal color one (the color is "orient", sort of a burnt orange), but my classic colors are just as pretty! I would highly recommend this purchase if you want to splurge on a scarf!

This is pretty old but a classic, easier to use rather than latest lady diors. so soft and perfect for everyday.

*sorry for the horizontal photo :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_5113.jpg
    IMG_5113.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2,808
Last edited:
rest of the gang :graucho: pink is my princess , panarea clutches are my life vest! the patent wallet is a waste of money which I bought almost 5 years ago and never ever used it once, I usually need more space in a wallet cause I carry loads of stuff and this wallet is way too small for me and black-tie events

Attachments

• 20131109_204150.jpg
    20131109_204150.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,698
rest of the gang :graucho: pink is my princess , panarea clutches are my life vest! the patent wallet is a waste of money which I bought almost 5 years ago and never ever used it once, I usually need more space in a wallet cause I carry loads of stuff and this wallet is way too small for me and black-tie events

Very nice collection! You can sell your wallet if you don't use it. You can use the money that you get from the sale towards buying a larger wallet :smile: