Your current foundations(s)?

New Love:

Milani Conceal + Perfect 00A Porcelain. I love this foundation and the shades do skew a little darker than you think and oxidize maaaybe about a shade darker, but I've been a huge fan of the formula and wanted a lighter shade. A pump (and sometimes a half) with my beauty sponge is perfect coverage. I looked at a lot of swatches and videos before deciding. Any hapas have trouble finding their undertones? I know I do :lol:. I remember my mom and grandma describing me as Disney's Snow White when I was kid.

I noticed my go-tos were a tad dark but really who notices when I'm bundled in a scarf? But this foundation is my perfect match right now. My skin loves this formula and this formula loves me. :love:

Reactions: luvprada and limom
I just tried the Glossier Stretch Fluid Foundation for the first time today. I think I like it! I try to skip foundation for most everyday activities and stick to tinted moisturizer and concealer, but I made an exception today.

Bare Minerals pressed powder foundation in Cashmere.
Been using BM powder foundation for 20 years. First the loose powder, and now the pressed. I have super oily skin, and it works great.

I'm rotating between a few depending on how my skin is that day (the last two are a tint):
  • Merit Foundation and Concealer Stick
  • Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
  • Hermès Plein Air Complexion Balm
  • Chanel Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint

My tried and true is La Mer’s Luminous Lifting Cushion. I’ve never found a better shade match in a foundation (mine is neutral ivory) and the dewy finish is so pretty to me. I very recently purchased Cle de Peau’s Protective UV Cream with a tint. I haven’t tried it out yet other than sampling at the store, so I can’t say much about it yet, but I was hoping it’d be better for no makeup days. If anyone has tried it out before let me know! I have very sensitive skin, so most things are hit or miss for me and I tend to stick with something if it works well for me.

Reactions: limom