Your Chloe in Action!

Me and Elsie today :biggrin:

lunapic1342734871656078.jpg

Okay, here are some of my mini cross-body (and my minnies) that came in SO handy during vacation. Actually still using it!! couple of shots:

Attachments

• Eureka Springs 196.JPG
    Eureka Springs 196.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,776
  • Eureka Springs 424.JPG
    Eureka Springs 424.JPG
    504.1 KB · Views: 1,816
Okay, here are some of my mini cross-body (and my minnies) that came in SO handy during vacation. Actually still using it!! couple of shots:

Love your dress in the first photo! Is that the cross-back one from Anthro? You look gorgeous with your crossbody mini Marcie; honestly, at first glance I thought I had clicked on the "Celebs Wearing Chloe" thread! It looks like the paparazzi caught you having a great time :P

Love your dress in the first photo! Is that the cross-back one from Anthro? You look gorgeous with your crossbody mini Marcie; honestly, at first glance I thought I had clicked on the "Celebs Wearing Chloe" thread! It looks like the paparazzi caught you having a great time :P

Yes! It is the cross-back dress from Anthro!! :biggrin: And can I just say: Thank you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. :smile: