Your CELINE in action PICS!

For my friend Egg... it's tights week for me because of the bruises I have from sclerotherapy..so legs will be hiding for the mean time:biggrin:
attachment.php

nice! zip camel is really so you! she looks more structured here... base shaper already?

nice! zip camel is really so you! she looks more structured here... base shaper already?

really? thank you marsee! ummmm no base shaper yet..I took that photo before I used her hehe...bubble wraps inside! looking at that Camel makes me wish for that bright blue zip w/ curves hahaha!

ooooooh that camel blazer you got is TDF!!! show show!!!

Celine-Luggage-Medium.jpg

tuxedo2.jpg

Some old pictures that I took with my Celine. They're the same bag but taken under different lighting. Navy/beige in Medium, just in case anyone needs reference for sizing, I'm 5"5 or 163cm.

^i agree! you rock the Luggage, rosentrot! i luv those booties! :nuts: Chloe Sevigny?

claypot, just checked your blog too... how cute is your dad?!! luv that mod pic!

born & lufc
, thou shall wait for orange! :P

Everyone here's rocking their Luggage! Super jealous. :P

Rosenrot: You look amazing! Love the sunglasses. May I know who are they by? I came across them before but I forgot the name!

^i agree! you rock the Luggage, rosenrot! i luv those booties! :nuts: Chloe Sevigny?
The one and only :smile:. Thank you for your kind words, purse-nality.

rosenrot awesome photos... love seeing people carry their Celine differently!
rosenrot, you look amazing!!!
Wow! One word: fierce! Amazing pics :tup:
rosenrot, now that's a pose!
You look absolutely fab, I love the pic with your jacket...keep the pics comin' you are like a model!!
You guys are too kind :blush:

Rosenrot: You look amazing! Love the sunglasses. May I know who are they by? I came across them before but I forgot the name!
They're actually inspired by Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow sunglasses, found on Ebay. Can't really afford the real stuff :P