Your Beauty Favorites of the Month!

Thank you, I have already try some of Marc Jacobs products but had some allergic reactions :sad: Have you maybe tried Napoleon Perdis Primer? I read it is plant-based, perhaps it is a better option for sensitive skin. Or some organic primer?
Sorry, I haven't, I'm pretty content with the ones I'm using so I haven't had to switch. All of the primers I've used have been from Sephora so I don't think any of them were organic either.

Nov. favorites:

Clinque take the day off cleansing balm- one of the girls from sephora recommended this to me during the VIB sale, it really does the job! takes everything off, usually I always use cleansing oil, but since this is in a balm, I would prefer this for traveling.

Nars concealer - I bet most of you have already tried this, I do love the texture, it's a little bit drying for me during winter time, I add a drop of oil into my beauty blender to fix with the concealer.

Anastasia Stick Foundation in Fawn- I use this as a contour color, I have always wanted a stick contour color, and was recommended from Sephora, I have lighter skin tone (use Vanilla in Nars concealer), this is the perfect color for a very natural contour.

November:
Christophe Robin purifying shampoo
Boscia sake cleansing water
Charlotte Tilbury magic cream and eye cream
Charlotte Tilbury the retoucher
Laura Mercier translucent powder
Dior gel eyeliner
RMS beauty living luminizer
Deciem Hylamide SubQ serum

Last edited: