Your Bbag Family ***COMMENTS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelygarments

Cracker, incredible bags - I just want to reach out and touch them. Thanks for posting the photos for all of us to enjoy. The turquoise work is one of the most beautiful bags that I have ever seen.

Thanks lovely! Now you need to get out all of your bags and post an updated family pic! You've got some GORGEOUS bags!:nuts:

Wowza!!!!! Nicole!!! You have a GORGEOUS collection. Now, I understand why you said you're nearly complete :nuts: I didn't realize how many bags you had and most are older ones.......they're beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :tup:

stylefly, is that a FRENCH BLUE City and coin in your collection? Beautiful Bags! :drool::drool::drool:I especially love your HG.......your caramel 05 work inspired me to get my Weekender. I can't wait until it gets here!!!!:yahoo:

Wowza!!!!! Nicole!!! You have a GORGEOUS collection. Now, I understand why you said you're nearly complete :nuts: I didn't realize how many bags you had and most are older ones.......they're beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :tup:

thank you so much cracker! it's so funny how i discovered BAL last year and now i can't get enough of the older leathers. the white 06 day was my first b-bag and i bought it in August of last year!! hello, addicted anyone??? i am the epitomy of tPF enabled, that's for sure :nuts:

now all i "need" is that slippery rouge theatre :sweatdrop:
one of these days! :graucho:

firstclass, I always enjoy looking at your Bbag rainbow!:love::love::love: Looking forward to seeing your new addition soon! ;)

Awwww thank you so much for the nice compliments cracker :shame: but you know, that I ADORE each one of your collection too ;):yes: !
I hope to find my next HG soon (the '05 turq work) and I still don't know if I'll get the magenta work, which I bought last week :sad: