Your AUGUST score... eye-candy galore!!!

Thanks blackcat! I'm so happy you finally found the tangy mam too!! :smile:

Yay! You got it!! That one looks like it is fantastic condition, congrats!! :loveeyes:

Thank you Denverite! Yes she is free from darkened or floppy handles, in pretty good condition and came with a strap! Can't ask for more...I am happy dancing again!

I also finally got PLUM MAB!! :yahoo:Sorry for the crappy pictures...

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers: I am also anxiously waiting for wine mam to arrive, so I will definitely be posting pictures once that gets here! :graucho:

Oh man, I am SO jealous of your Plum MAB!!!!! I cannot seem to find one! So gorgeous and HUGE congrats- enjoy her!

Ohhhh LOVE Navy Luxe, such a beautiful color and leather! Plum MAB is gorgy too! Great finds!:smile:

Here are my August purchases so far...

Navy Luxe MAB! Thanks again to lvsweeness and magjes for helping to ID the color. This color is so hard to capture, it's darker than the first two pictures.

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

I also finally got PLUM MAB!! :yahoo:Sorry for the crappy pictures...

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :flowers: I am also anxiously waiting for wine mam to arrive, so I will definitely be posting pictures once that gets here! :graucho:

Love the plum!!! The colour is so rich! You are so lucky! Wishing for one as well but I am on a 'diet'.... I can only buy 1 per month till end of the year...

There's some serious eye candy in this thread! Congrats to all of you!!!

Here's mine... Cameo MAM (got a great deal on Amazon!) It's a lovely creamy beige (looks like a big scoop of coffee ice cream) with a lavender zipper track. :hbeat:

Attachments

• mam.jpg
    mam.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 349
  • zip.jpg
    zip.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 341
cupcakegirl said:

Here's mine... Cameo MAM (got a great deal on Amazon!) It's a lovely creamy beige (looks like a big scoop of coffee ice cream) with a lavender zipper track. :hbeat:

I love it!! I got the same one (awesome deal!) and have been carrying it around ever since! We're bag twins :smile:

Ladies she has come home!!
My fortunate accidental eBay discovery --
Dark Turquoise Zip MAB :biggrin:

Here she is hanging out with my Noir MAB (just right before I transfer my stuff from one bag to another)

image-553974300.jpg

image-873346099.jpg

image-874226119.jpg

image-2852830690.jpg

redweddy said:

Here she is hanging out with my Noir MAB (just right before I transfer my stuff from one bag to another)

Congrats! What a fantastic bag!!!

Oh what a great color!!! Yum - Coffee Ice Cream - I'm in!!

View attachment 1833005

View attachment 1833006

View attachment 1833007

View attachment 1833008

Congrats on a fantastic bag!! The DT Zip MAB looks perfect with the birdie lining. I had one a few years ago and always thought it felt very Anthropologie......ish. Very cool and chic!

YAY.....she arrived....GORGEOUS!!! Congrats blackcat :ghi5:

THANK YOU SO MUCH again VydaVeda! I :heart::heart::heart: her orange color and the leather so much!

SOOO HAUTE!!! I want to eat her, like sherbert or an OrangeSicle ice pop!!! mm love creamsicles and that tangerine leather.

Thank you disco, I know~ she's totally mouth-watering...my co-worker calls her my "Cutie" bag. :sweatdrop: