You say tomAYto, I say tomAHto!

The pics of the tomato in the reference thread (I guess they are stock photos from Bal?) DO NOT DO NOT reflect the color accurately at all!!! Those pics are very harsh for some reason. THe color is much softer and muted, but in a good way.

The pic of the day posted above is a much better representation!! It's a lovely bag!

ITA - sorry to keep posting my tomato DAY, but it's just so gorgeous :drool:
attachment.php

Nicole, do you have a picture with flash??
:heart: your bag too!
Congrats!!

Nicole, do you have a picture with flash??
:heart: your bag too!
Congrats!!

this is from the pics she sent me before i bought it, i haven't been able to take my own pics (home computer got fried this weekend and is being repaired - thank god for apple care!!)

this pic doesn't do justice to the color or the leather at all - the bag is a million times more gorgeous in person! i've seen a tomato with smooth leather, like the other one in this thread, and i have to say i prefer the wrinkle of mine better. however, the color and leather this season is undeniabley gorgeous - just like 05 leather!

oh the leather on that day looks amaaaazing! its looks sooo thick! now i wana tomato! but must be good and find a 05 RT City before I get any other red! restrain restrain!