"You are a big fake"....LOL

1. I thought this was hilarious, so I had to share:

I have a Balenciaga bag request posted on "Want it Now" on eBay. Today I got a reponse from someone saying they had an "old blue" Balenciaga they would like to sell to me, so I asked for pics of it.

She sent me the most nafftastic bag I have ever seen, complete with the little teardrop-shaped leather color tag, serial number 666, & plastic wrapped handles. She wrote the following description with it:

These are the photos
    The hinges are branded "lampo"
    the bag is
    complete of:
    comeable baldric
    checked engraved

controllato card
    code ticket on metal and the skin
    the skin is true
    Italian skin
    Thanks bye bye
    the bag is ORIGINAL 100%100

So naturally I wrote back: "This bag is fake. Please do not contact me again."

THEN, LOL, she had the nerve to write back this lovely message:

THE BAG IS BOUGHT IN A SHOP in the NYC store at 542 W. 22nd St. in Manhattan.

:lol: :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao:
  2. Wow, can't believe the nerve of some people
  3. That is hilarious!!!! The nerve!
  4. LOL, I know, eh?!

So let me get this straight....I am a fake for telling her that the bag is fake??? hahaha
  5. That is hysterical.
  6. LOL that's so ridiculous of her!
  7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  9. I don't understand why they just don't slink away when you call them on it.
  10. eBay just gets weirder and weirder. The serial number is scary.
  11. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: eBay is full of NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. I know! She totally freaked on me when she should have just ignored me because I caught her! :graucho:
  13. Reminds me of when someone on the road cuts you off and then gives YOU the finger when you honk :roflmfao:
  14. Maybe the seller reads this forum. :hrmm:
  15. I loved the description that it's made of "Italian skin" roflol!! So I guess a lot of Italians are waiting for a skin transplantation.
    I just don't understand the nerve of some people.