SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005

Celine

Isabella Fiore

Marc Jacobs

Another Marc Jacobs

Ferragamo

I've been in a huge bag rut so far this year. I haven't purchased anything new, and feel the itch to buy something, but don't love anything. The only bag I've purchased this year is a vintage LV speedy off of eBay. I'm trying to get inspired :sad: .

Hmmm, I've had the same problem--just buying things and then taking them back b/c I haven't quite been in love. I ended up getting bags that I've wanted for awhile but never got, i.e. Mombasa and the Cerise Sac Plat.

I say pass on all these bags. Wait for the one that you can't live without. In the meantim, either save your money or find a new passion, i.e. jewelry?

wickedassin said:
Hmmm, I've had the same problem--just buying things and then taking them back b/c I haven't quite been in love. I ended up getting bags that I've wanted for awhile but never got, i.e. Mombasa and the Cerise Sac Plat.

I say pass on all these bags. Wait for the one that you can't live without. In the meantim, either save your money or find a new passion, i.e. jewelry?

Too late....already purchased some jewelry last week....another David Yurman bracelet. Maybe it's time for shoes? ;) ;)

Funny..I think the same way. I used to buy lots of clothes (tons of jeans) and then a year ago, I wasn't liking anything so started getting really into skincare. Now it is handbags. I think next is jewelry.

Of those bags, I like the Celine (Clandestine?) the most. Not an MJ fan. If you don't love anything, I would pass.

I like the Isabella but there is another Fiore Bag that is very similar but has a smoother look that I like better. The studded Tote (I bought it myself). The Second Marc Jacobs is nice too. If you can't choose and your not sure. Pass on all and sleep on it a couple of weeks. I do this, and when I look back at them, I see them more clearly. It's something that helps my impulsive nature.

They are all really lovely in their own way. Great taste SuLi!
I like the green ursula MJ one, because the color is so rich and yummy! The Celine looks more practical though.

Like the Celine and the MJ bowler.

But don't force yourself to love a bag, cause you'll only end up returning it. I'm sure another bag will turn up that you'll love.