Yayy, i added three new additions to my family - pics

1. Ladies i added three new additions to my Bbag family.:yahoo: My brand new 05 Rouge Day, White Mini Bowling, and Silver Boobie. I love all of them and i am very excited. :party: I wanted to share these beauties with you. The Rouge Day is TDF. :drool: I also took a pic of my Black City so she won't feel left out.:cutesy:Enjoy.:love:

IMG_2086 (2).JPG IMG_2089 (2).JPG IMG_2088 (2).JPG IMG_2091 (2).JPG IMG_2080 (2).JPG
  2. LOVE them Nanaz! :yahoo: I really regret not getting your Olive Day!:crybaby:

3. yeahhhh congrats! :party:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ooooh they are all gorgeous! Especially love the silver boobie!!

5. Thanks seahorse for making my pics bigger.:smile: I really have to learn how to do this. :rolleyes: I am still missing the Lilac City but i know it will come to me again when the time is right.;)

6. Sorry i think Ms. Cafe was feeling left out too.:p

IMG_1988%20%282%29.JPG
  7. All are TDF but especially love the silver boobie! Congrats!

8. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. OMG, girlie. The Rouge Day and white mini bowling are ga-ga gorgeous. You must be on [​IMG]. Nice collection you're building. I'm sure you ook fantastic wearing any of your bbags.

Congratulations!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Nanaz, beautiful bags! Such a yummy collection!:love:

11. Your new additions are YUMMY! Congratulations...what a wonderful way to start the weekend. :smile:

12. Beautiful family :yahoo:

13. Nanaz...luv the red day!! Great collection!!:yahoo:

14. congrats, the are lovely, the mini bowling.:drool: !!!

15. ooooooooh! They're GORGEOUS!!!! We're 05 Rouge Day Twins!!! :yahoo: Isn't it the BEST RED ON THE PLANET?!!!

That silver planet looks great with the black city.

Congrats sweetie. :kiss: :kiss: