YAY!!!! Officially a PROUD member of the BBAG FORUM!

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Whoo hoo! I am a die hard Chloe fan (and love LV too). But recently I ventured over to the Balenciaga forum...and well, the rest is history! I didn't understand all the hype at first but now I know! I am in :tender:.

As some of you know, I went to Neiman Marcus yesterday with intentions of leaving with a black City. Well, that didn't happen and I left disgruntled. Well, I strolled over there during lunch today (still with the intention of leaving with a City)and saw this beautiful Classique beckoning to me. It called to me and I did the Egyptian dance over to it.:wlae: There were no words necessary. I walked her over to the counter and that was that! So I guess the right bbag does always fnd you! Thank you guys for reassuring me in my other thread! I am sure this the beginning of a wonderfully emotional and pleasurable love affair with Balenciaga. :love:

I wasn't sure what to look for in a bbag so I used my Chloe radar and chose the smooshiest, "matted", vintag-ey bag I could find. And here she is! Let me know if I did good!

Attachments

• bbag front.jpg
    bbag front.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 137
  • bbag back.jpg
    bbag back.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 99
  • wearingbbag1.jpg
    wearingbbag1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 140
  • wearingbbag.JPG
    wearingbbag.JPG